*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
sorry if I'm posting on the wrong place, but can someone help me authenticate this Valentino reversible tote from fashionphile (I know they sell authentic products but I never bought anything from them before and I found some threads of people that unfortunately got fakes). I'm not trying to offend or denigrate fashionphile whatsoever I just want to make sure this bag is authentic because some websites shown the valentino logo on both sides and others only on one side (by side I mean leather color).

https://www.fashionphile.com/valent...m-rockstud-reversible-tote-black-ivory-182358

That not authentic

NOTE:The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

1. Do a SEARCH and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the authenticators before posting a request. Searches can be done via the seller name or by auction/listing number - add * to the beginning and end of the number (eg. *12345678*).

2. You MUST use the format below when requesting for authentication for auctions or non-auctions:

Format to use for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link: (please make sure link works after you post)

Format to use for non-auction item:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):sad:please make sure link works after you post)
Photos: (attach using the paperclip at the top of the message box or upload to photobucket.com and post the links)

3. All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we.

Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format or does not have pics.

4. Do NOT make more than 3 requests per post.

5. Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your request. Search by seller or item # to ensure that it has not been reviewed (see rule 1). If the auction is ending soon, you may say so in your comments. Remember, we are just like you, and get on tPF when we have time so please be patient.

6. To ensure that additional pics requested are seen by the authenticators, quote or provide a link to your original request and response. Use the quote feature or copy and paste the url. Failure to do do may result in your query not being answered. Please utilize the quote feature when responding directly to another post.

7. Comments on price and/or condition are NOT permitted.

8. Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

9. Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

10. Do NOT handle your disputes with other members in this thread. Take your differences to Private Message or just use the REPORT function ( button) to alert the mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning. Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the http://forum.purseblog.com/sendmessage.php.

I purchased this bag on Tradesy and was promised it was "like new", authentic and only used once for a photo shoot. The bag came with one of the studs lifting off the leather causing me to question whether this bag is authentic. I have only 4 days from today to return it if it is not authentic so if I could get a response as quickly as possible that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly!

Attachments

• IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3497.JPG
    IMG_3497.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3504.JPG
    IMG_3504.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3508.JPG
    IMG_3508.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3511.JPG
    IMG_3511.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3512.JPG
    IMG_3512.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3513.JPG
    IMG_3513.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3514.JPG
    IMG_3514.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3519.JPG
    IMG_3519.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: Real Authentication
Hi sorry, I'm having trouble following this thread. Was the above comment directed to my post on the Valentino clutch? And if so, does the comment mean it's authentic?
No that was actually to my original inquiry. I'm new too but when Corame replies to yours, your original post will be above her comment in he box and will have a little arrow on side of your name that if you click on it will bring to you original inquiry. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.