*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just received this, my friend advised me to get it check on here, thank you for your help Corame!

Item Name: wonens Authentic Valentino Handbag
Item Number: 272653712294
Seller ID: vakhi_vakhi
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wonens-Au...T6rfgGeeAjw%2BTgwXc3c%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

2cor40h.jpg

ba886.jpg

Please let me know if you need anymore pictures, Thank you!

Hi Corame, Thank you very much for your help, I just want to add some more clear pictures before I open a case, the seller seems genuine and said the bag was brought 3 years ago, I know the lighting in the last two pictures wasn't too good so I hope you would help me check again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your hard work.:heart::heart::heart:

full

nz3ajr.png

full

full

full

full

full

Hi Corame, Thank you very much for your help, I just want to add some more clear pictures before I open a case, the seller seems genuine and said the bag was brought 3 years ago, I know the lighting in the last two pictures wasn't too good so I hope you would help me check again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your hard work.:heart::heart::heart:

full

nz3ajr.png

full

full

full

full

full

Look, I dont want to contradict. It's absolutelly your decission. You can ask the seller your money back without opening a case.
My opinion is that it's a fake.
If you want to take this further, it is your choice.

Thank you very much for your help Corame, I really really appreciate you helping me again. I'm going to contact the seller now. Can you tell me may be in a private message about what is wrong so I can tell the seller? I understand you may not comfortable sharing it on this thread. If not, I understand too, Thank you.

Look, I dont want to contradict. It's absolutelly your decission. You can ask the seller your money back without opening a case.
My opinion is that it's a fake.
If you want to take this further, it is your choice.

Last edited:
Hi, is this pair of Valentino rockstud authentic? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg