Authenticate This Valentino

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you need to know?

Why the leather isn't like the Valentino bag I felt yesterday? Why the interior zipper pull is different from other member's Valentino Couture bags? Why the handle is wrong? There are several other things...

Most importantly, why you (the seller) are the only one who says this bag is authentic?

Why the leather isn't like the Valentino bag I felt yesterday? Why the interior zipper pull is different from other member's Valentino Couture bags? Why the handle is wrong? There are several other things...

Most importantly, why you (the seller) are the only one who says this bag is authentic?

I wouldn't know the answer to your questions since I only saw the photos of your bag. I have seen those bags before, and the photos you posted look authentic to me. I'm sorry but, I'm not the one who sold that bag to you.

have you thought about getting it authenticated officially ? i know nothing about valentino, but that crooked name plate in the other thread tells me something .
may i ask the retail of the bag and what was paid for it ? , i couldn't find it on ebay completed listings.

have you thought about getting it authenticated officially ? i know nothing about valentino, but that crooked name plate in the other thread tells me something .
may i ask the retail of the bag and what was paid for it ? , i couldn't find it on ebay completed listings.

The seller is NARU and eBay cancelled the listing yesterday so it won't show up on completed. Retail on the bag was around $1900 and I paid $541. I realize now it was too good to be true, but I had heard of other members getting good deals on this bag and I had just purchased a (authentic) Valentino for $240 off of yoox. The seller had it listed at BIN or BO $920 and I sent a best offer. Another was listed at $495, but I guess that must have been fake too.

Status
Not open for further replies.