*CLOSED* Authenticate This TODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
To L T Lady,

Please authenticate this Tod's quilted Pashmy Tracolla Media bag from EBay item #160321983278. I am a newbie to Tod's and have recently taken notice of their bags, specifically their Pashmy lines.

Would so very much appreciate your expertise on this product.
Thank you in advance.

:tup:Authentic! That is one of the original Roxy's in nylon released by TODS in 2006. The leather trim is a matte calf skin and the hardware is matte coppertone. The zipper pulls have flat square metal tips. It is the one seen on Cameron Diaz
160615400_o.jpg

160615410_o.jpg

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm more than happy to add these photos, but I'm still getting used to finding things on "The Purse Forum". Please tell me how to find the TODS lover thread. Thank you!
:tup:Authentic! This is from the Kate series. Nice color! Enjoy her! Did you buy her already? Post pictures in the TODS lover thread, helps for future reference.

Cheers,

To LT Bag Lady,
Please take a look at this bag on EBay, item number 260379168403, the Tod's Pashmy Luna Media. Based on the pictures provided, can you tell if it is authentic?

Thank you so much for your expert opinion.

To LT Bag Lady,
Please take a look at this bag on EBay, item number 260379168403, the Tod's Pashmy Luna Media. Based on the pictures provided, can you tell if it is authentic?

Thank you so much for your expert opinion.

:tup: Authentic. All the right features are detailed in the photos, zippers & pulls, hardware and the zippered area. This seller list authentic TODS often.
Cheers

Hi experts,

I just received this grey Tod's Pashmy Conchiglia pouchette which I bought on ebay. It looked okay to me, but I was a bit suspicious because I was the only bidder.

I have 3 days to return it. Does this look authentic?
Many thanks :smile:

Attachments

• Coffee 017.jpg
    Coffee 017.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 233
  • Coffee 020.jpg
    Coffee 020.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Coffee 021.jpg
    Coffee 021.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 233
Hi experts,

I just received this grey Tod's Pashmy Conchiglia pouchette which I bought on ebay. It looked okay to me, but I was a bit suspicious because I was the only bidder.

I have 3 days to return it. Does this look authentic?
Many thanks :smile:

:tup: Authentic. Is that smoke? I love that color, have the Messenger in Smoke. Enjoy your TODS!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.