Authenticate This Stella McCartney

vipersnest

Oct 12, 2021
Can anyone please help me authenticate these bags before I purchase? I have requested some clearer photos of the lining for both bags. Bag 1 is photos 1 - 4 and bag 2 is photos 5 - 8. Please also let me know anything I should ask for further from the sellers and what to look for! Thank you so much bag gurus! 6BDA7E70-DB52-442D-9F6B-6FEF1C3ED201.png

Attachments

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
Some more pics for bag 1…. The measurements are ringing alarm bells?
Hi! The mini black Falabella isn’t authentic because it shouldn’t have a zipped pocket inside the bag. I don’t have enough pics of the foldover but the 2 shorter straps seem a little long. If you have better pics of the lining and side of the zipper that would be helpful. Hope that helps…

Reactions: vipersnest

vipersnest

Oct 12, 2021
Hi! The mini black Falabella isn’t authentic because it shouldn’t have a zipped pocket inside the bag. I don’t have enough pics of the foldover but the 2 shorter straps seem a little long. If you have better pics of the lining and side of the zipper that would be helpful. Hope that helps…
thank you!
please could you let me know your thoughts on this one? I can provide more photos if necessary. The longer chains seems too short?

Attachments

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
thank you!
please could you let me know your thoughts on this one? I can provide more photos if necessary. The longer chains seems too short?
This one is definitely authentic! Everything is correct. The 2 shorter chains are supposed to be that length. The fakes often make them too long and they’re not supposed to fit over the shoulder. Just to be used as a tote, which is how I usually wore foldovers. I never felt like they folded over right so preferred to carry them by the 2 tote handles. Hope that helps! It’s in excellent condition too!

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
Some more pics for bag 1…. The measurements are ringing alarm bells?
I don’t trust the first bag. It shouldn’t have a zipped pocket inside of a mini. I couldn’t see the measurements but it should be about 10” by 10”. I’d steer clear of that one. It’s actually a very good fake except for those mistakes. Hope that helps!

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018