Authenticate This Stella McCartney

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
I have the bag in my possession now so here are more pics....
Hi! I know you posted this awhile ago but just wanted to confirm you’re correct and this bag is authentic! It’s also my favorite color Falabella, ruthenium! I have a mini in this color. Hope you’re enjoying your bag!

Sora_V

Aug 31, 2016
Hello, could someone please help authenticate this Falabella? I think it’s real but just wanted to make sure. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone help me authenticate this Stella McCartney Falabella ? I believe it’s in Mini size version of the bag. I thrifted for an insanely cheap price. Thanks in advanced !

View attachment 4957026 View attachment 4957027
View attachment 4957028 View attachment 4957030 View attachment 4957032 View attachment 4957034 View attachment 4957036 View attachment 4957037
Hi! Unfortunately this bag is not authentic. Hopefully you didn’t pay too much! I know you posted this awhile ago.

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
Hello, could someone please help authenticate this Falabella? I think it’s real but just wanted to make sure. Thank you in advance!
Hi! This bag is definitely authentic! I don’t see any red flags at all. You were correct! Hope you enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: Sora_V

Sora_V

Aug 31, 2016
Hi! Yes, this one is definitely authentic as well! I love pink bags as well! Did you purchase both bags?
Thank you, you’re so kind! I’m still hesitant about the this one... Maybe it will be my first pink bag ^^

Jteach7

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you, you’re so kind! I’m still hesitant about the this one... Maybe it will be my first pink bag ^^
I wear a lot of black so love a pop of color with a pink bag. The only thing you have to worry about with lighter color Falabellas is color transfer from denim especially. If you wear a lot of jeans I’d just be careful it doesn’t rub against them too much. I’ve seen Falabellas get destroyed from color transfer. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Sora_V

misslilli

May 2, 2021
Hi everyone! Can you help me? I would like to be sure this SM Falabella is authentic. Here some pics. Thank you in advance!

Attachments