Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #17956 Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019

Attached Files:

2. Hello is this authentic?
    Re-colored YSL Kate Tassel Bag (from Pink to Red)
    Date Code : 354119 528412
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

3. Hi amazing forum members and athenticators, I was hoping you would be able to help me authenticate this YSL college bag which I bought from a lovely private seller, but something feels off to me. I'd really appreciate your input.

Attached Files:

4. Is this thread active?

5. Hi can anyone help me authenticate this woc? It has been authenticated by Reebonz Singapore, a seemingly reputable luxury bag seller/website.
    But when I googled around seems like the small control card is missing and the box and dust bag seems incorrect. There is no Paris on the box which seems to be for the newer version but this woc is the older version right? TIA 20190626_234427.jpg 20190626_234451.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Item: Saint Laurent silver sunset large
    Listing Number:
    Seller:
    Link:
    Comments: can you all please let me know if it is authenthic are the sides suppose to look like that?

Attached Files:

7. Sadly, I don't think it is. I've been waiting for weeks on an authentication reply and no one seems to have responded to anything since then.

8. I give up on this brand on here. I just paid and got my authentication.

9. Hello!! I just purchased my first YSL bag (pre-owned college medium) on Tradesy. I have never had a YSL bag before so I have nothing to compare it to to double check authenticity! I read all everything I could find to make sure it was real and it seems to all match up but there are a few things that I’m still in sure about: 1.) the strap metal seems darker than the YSL logo on the front of the bag, the clasps, and rings where the handle attaches. 2.) the snap doesn’t say saint Laurent anywhere on it - I know this is probably a 3 year+ old bag and didn’t know if that might be why as it’s the newer styles I have seen that have the brand on them. 3.) all of the older style bags in this dark grey color that I could find, had the very dark metal. This metal doesn’t look as dark as videos and pictures I saw online. 4.) it was described as calfskin, does ysl make this bag in calfskin leather? ** The bag does have a faint leather smell as well as scratches like real leather. Please see attached photos and let me know your opinions!! Thank you so much

Attached Files:

10. #17967 Jul 11, 2019 at 8:50 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM
    Item: ysl kate medium black
    Seller: preloved_luxuries
    Link :Authentic YSL saint laurent Kate Medium with gold hardware for A$1,200 https://au.carousell.com/p/221924961

Hi there! I am looking to buy a branded bag and happened to see this beautiful ysl on carousel for a great price!however i am not very experienced with ysl and would love if anyone could confirm this bags authenticity! Thanks so much for your help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice