Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Can you please authenticate this for me? Many thanks.

Item: YSL Sac De Jour Nano Beige
    Listing number: NA
    Seller: NA
    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/158075796@N08/?
    Comments: Won the bag on eBay and just recieved it today. Photos are in the Flickr link above for easy viewing. Thanks again! :smile:

2. IntheOcean likes this.
  3. Attached Files:

4. Thank you! :heart:

5. #17933 May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    The seller sent me a picture of the serial number... what do you think?

Attached Files:

6. Hello,

I am looking to authenticate this bag that I recently purchased from Rebag. I have heard mixed reviews about the company selling fakes and wanted to see if this one was fake or not.
    I have heard different opinions on whether or not the name of the company should be on the grommets where the chain is held. The bag I bought has the name on the outer grommet. Also, I have heard different opinions on whether the name should be on the snap, mine does not have the name on the snap.
    I have added pictures of the “certification” card that came from rebag that has a clear Serial number as well as the serial number on the inside of the inner pocket.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

7. I want to buy my first YSL, this is an older model, can someone help first

Attached Files:

8. Does the authenticity cards have to match the number? Please help

Attached Files:

9. Hello guys I need help authenticating this YSL Baby sac De Jour! I'm interested in this bag as I want to buy one for myself as a graduation gift.
    Item: YSL Baby Sac De Jour
    Listing Number: N/A
    Seller: Kim Quiñones
    Link:

Attached Files:

• sdj1.png
      sdj1.png
      File size:
      446.2 KB
      Views:
    • sdj2.png
      sdj2.png
      File size:
      322.3 KB
      Views:
    • sdj3.png
      sdj3.png
      File size:
      413.9 KB
      Views:
    • sdj4.png
      sdj4.png
      File size:
      834.6 KB
      Views:
    • sdj5.png
      sdj5.png
      File size:
      392.9 KB
      Views:
    • sdj6.png
      sdj6.png
      File size:
      439.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Hi there, please authenticate the following bag:

Item: KATE MEDIUM BAG WITH LEATHER TASSEL IN GRAIN DE POUDRE EMBOSSED LEATHER
    Listing Number: 202683742320
    Seller: enchantingelana
    Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YSL-genuine-leather-and-tassel-bag-/202683742320?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=Vf5oqZ%2BeV%2F1MomDWMtE1sjWie08%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc
    Comments: I bought this bag from eBay recently, just want to double check that its authentic. It came with a card and there was some numbers the inside pocket of the bag. However, the numbers on the bag do not match those on the card.

Attached Files:

11. Hi

Can someone help me Authenticate this YSL clutch? Thank you so much :smile:

Attached Files:

12. Item: Saint Laurent Mini Classic Duffle

Link: https://posh.mk/esEXczUV1W

Comments: Can anyone help me authenticate this bag? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice