Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much anyways! I appreciate you looking :smile:

2. there are no recognizable features which i could use to authenticate...serial number inside the bag, inner leather tag, paper tag with serial number, closeups of signatures

also, please use format from post #1:

• It is imperative that you help our authenticators by using this format:
    Item:
    Listing Number:
    Seller:
    Link:
    Comments:

3. this format please:
    Item:
    Listing Number:
    Seller:
    Link:
    Comments:

I can't see anything on these photos, inner leather tag or serial number, sorry

4. Thanks for the comment, I will return once I have the bag and can take better pictures.

5. Hi ladies,

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this post (please tell me if it is not).

I had a Saint Laurent bag authenticated on here and the result was: fake. Unfortunately I already own this bag and paid $2125 for it but the store I purchased from (Reebonz) said they will open an investigation if I can supply a letter from Saint Laurent about its authenticity.

I contacted Saint Laurent but they refuse to help me out or even look at the bag. Has anyone been through this kind of situation or have any advice?

6. Item: Kate YSL tassel medium leather handbag in red.
    Listing number: 293032787406 (eBay)
    Seller: Layla9900
    Link; https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F293032787406

I have extra photos that I requested.

Many thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

7. Attached Files:

8. Hi just wondering if anyone can help does this look genuine? Mum just received as a gift im not familiar with ysl

Attached Files:

9. Hello everyone, can anyone help me out please to authenticate this YSL bag, it looks ok to me but I am not familiar with YSL . Many thanks in advance !

Attached Files:

10. this is a fake bag, I am sorry

11. photos are not clear of inner leather tag and serial number inside, those are the most important indicators we need really

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice