Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

lovemymulberry: Thank you so much for your efforts! But I couldn't pm nor leave any comment on your profile since my account is new. So this is my email instead: ***
Btw, I've uploaded the better pic of the receipt I've just received:

[URL="http://i42.tinypic.com/dc5zxs.jpg"]Receipt[/URL]

Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]
for the future - always watermark your pic - then you are sure nobody can abuse your pic

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'm so sorry about your Mulberry bag. It sucks that they won't accept responsibility. It's scary that a silver level powerseller with 100% positive feedback sells fakes.

Have sent the pic over to you. I think Finer Desginer Consigners genuinely thought the mulberry was real - so did I as it wasn't a trashy fake, until Mulberry HQ said otherwise. Still, you live and learn... That's why TPF is so important - I know the ladies on the mulberry 'auth this' forum would have picked up the telltale signs immediately. and they're lovely!:biggrin:

I really appreciate your help LMM! It turns out that they're the same one. I've just sent the seller a msg, should I report the item to protect other buyers?
And yes TPF is so important because there are so many lovely and kind ladies with great eyes, tastes, and experiences and you are one of them LMM!

Hi, I'm the buyer of this bag and now I'm in a bit of a mess. I just paid for it yesterday and I don't know why I did my research now rather than later. Is there anything I can do to get my money back now before she sends the bag? I purchased through PayPal but the money came out of my checking account. Any advice will be greatly welcomed. Thanks!

Hi, I'm the buyer of this bag and now I'm in a bit of a mess. I just paid for it yesterday and I don't know why I did my research now rather than later. Is there anything I can do to get my money back now before she sends the bag? I purchased through PayPal but the money came out of my checking account. Any advice will be greatly welcomed. Thanks!
think you can get a lot of help here http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/

I personally own a PS1, and from the picture, it looks authentic to me. The only difference will be the tag part. Mine purchased from Barney has the tag about the info on the bag on a PS tag and yours is on a piece of paper.

Thanks for weighing in, mingtze. I just got another PS1 (traded up to XL), also from Kirna Zabete, and this one has the bag information on the PS tag/card. So maybe this is something they have changed since a year ago.