Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

Help!! I just made an offer on this hence need it to be authenticated please!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17091617...FX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1432.l2649#ht_1098wt_174

Hi, it looks ok but some pics are small, I'd like to see a closeup of the PS letters inside the bag and inside the pocket.

The black coated hardware on this bag was discontinued for spring/summer this year, it's now gunmetal finish. Perhaps it was old stock from last year, or the purchase date in the listing is not accurate. Also the first pic shows another bag (stock pic).

Hi, it's authentic. Perhaps the strap has been repaired and they changed the hardware? Perhaps it was done at Neiman and then put on sale?

Anyway, Congrats on a gorgeous PS1! :biggrin:

Thanks so much! I love the bag, but the strap kinda worries me. If I decide later to sell the bag to fund something else, I am just afraid it would be a problem :sad: I need to decide!

Hi, it looks ok but some pics are small, I'd like to see a closeup of the PS letters inside the bag and inside the pocket.

The black coated hardware on this bag was discontinued for spring/summer this year, it's now gunmetal finish. Perhaps it was old stock from last year, or the purchase date in the listing is not accurate. Also the first pic shows another bag (stock pic).

Thankyou so much!!! She is asking for $1300AUD.. is that too much for an older model?? I'm not sure how much these bags normally go for?

Hi, this could be ok but I'd like to see closeup pics of the PS letters inside the bag and inside the pocket + logo on the foldover clasp + PS tag + strap hardware + zipper pull.

I don't "recognize" this bag, perhaps it's new shipment and PS changed the design a tiny bit, not sure but the closeup pics are important.

It also looks as the medium size, not the large as described in the listing.

Hello everyone!!

I recently just purchased my first PS1! But I am very disturbed that the card has a typo(please refer to last picture). Is this normal? Is my bag authentic?

PS: The typo was that contact was spelled as contatct (2nd last word)

Attachments

• IMG_3465.JPG
    IMG_3465.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3466.JPG
    IMG_3466.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3470.JPG
    IMG_3470.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3478.JPG
    IMG_3478.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3483.JPG
    IMG_3483.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 145
Hello everyone!!

I recently just purchased my first PS1! But I am very disturbed that the card has a typo(please refer to last picture). Is this normal? Is my bag authentic?

PS: The typo was that contact was spelled as contatct (2nd last word)

Hello and welcome!

Everything looks ok but perhaps you could post closeup pics of the PS letters inside the bag (you already posted the tag) + backside of the bag and strap hardware. I expect everything to be authentic. The spelling error was probably done in Italy and it looks like they added more text recently.

Congrats on a gorgeous PS1 :biggrin:

TE=Elliespurse;23019249]Hello and welcome!

Everything looks ok but perhaps you could post closeup pics of the PS letters inside the bag (you already posted the tag) + backside of the bag and strap hardware. I expect everything to be authentic. The spelling error was probably done in Italy and it looks like they added more text recently.

Congrats on a gorgeous PS1 :biggrin:

The letters inside the bag is actually quite difficult to capture because perhaps its imprinting on suede? I have a hard time trying to figure out the letters too!

Attachments

• IMG_3475.JPG
    IMG_3475.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3481.JPG
    IMG_3481.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3468.JPG
    IMG_3468.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3473.JPG
    IMG_3473.JPG