Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

Hi dear Ellie,

Please help me to authenticate these two PS 11 totes?
I have wonder does this style which has two sides zippers been discontinued? coz i cannot find any more sell on barney and Bergdorf? which year does this style come out? Thank you so much

Item: proenza schouler ps11 black leather tote pebbled large
Listing number: 120981232354
Seller: amouretta
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120981232354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Item Name : AUTH BRAND NEW Proenza Schouler - PS11 textured-leather tote Black SOLD OUT!
Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/200775871132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Seller: rozyozy1

Comment: whether this style is a good collection, a classical one? like PS1 or Keepall . Or the newer PS11 tote will be a good collection, I prefer a classical bag. Many thanks in advance :smile:

Hi dear Ellie,

Please help me to authenticate these two PS 11 totes?
I have wonder does this style which has two sides zippers been discontinued? coz i cannot find any more sell on barney and Bergdorf? which year does this style come out? Thank you so much

Item: proenza schouler ps11 black leather tote pebbled large
Listing number: 120981232354
Seller: amouretta
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120981232354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Item Name : AUTH BRAND NEW Proenza Schouler - PS11 textured-leather tote Black SOLD OUT!
Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/200775871132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Seller: rozyozy1

Comment: whether this style is a good collection, a classical one? like PS1 or Keepall . Or the newer PS11 tote will be a good collection, I prefer a classical bag. Many thanks in advance :smile:

Hi there, the first is the same as post #2125 and it looks ok but I'd like to see closeup pics of the inside with the PS letters and zipper pull.

The second also looks ok but I'd like to see better closeup pics of the inside with the PS letters and zipper pull + overall pics of the side, backside and hw. The first pic is a stock pic.

This PS11 tote was introduced together with the PS11 classic for SS11 (or the classic was first shown in 2010 summer trunk show/fall-winter). It looks like this tote is replaced now with the new tote and the PS1 shopper. I personally think it will be sought after with the clean lines compared to the new ones.

Hi there, i'm new to this forum eventhough i'm a long-life bag fans :biggrin:

Recently i bought a small keep all in military from eBay. It looks OK to me, but just want to get assurance from you guys as the expert, since this is the first time i tried to buy a branded bag via eBay.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Attachments

• PS 3.jpg
    PS 3.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 256
  • PS 4.jpg
    PS 4.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 245
  • PS 1.jpg
    PS 1.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 250
  • PS 5.jpg
    PS 5.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 243
  • PS 2.jpg
    PS 2.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 244
Hi there, i'm new to this forum eventhough i'm a long-life bag fans :biggrin:

Recently i bought a small keep all in military from eBay. It looks OK to me, but just want to get assurance from you guys as the expert, since this is the first time i tried to buy a branded bag via eBay.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Hi and welcome! It's authentic.

and it's gorgeous! :love: Congrats!

Hi there, the first is the same as post #2125 and it looks ok but I'd like to see closeup pics of the inside with the PS letters and zipper pull.

The second also looks ok but I'd like to see better closeup pics of the inside with the PS letters and zipper pull + overall pics of the side, backside and hw. The first pic is a stock pic.

This PS11 tote was introduced together with the PS11 classic for SS11 (or the classic was first shown in 2010 summer trunk show/fall-winter). It looks like this tote is replaced now with the new tote and the PS1 shopper. I personally think it will be sought after with the clean lines compared to the new ones.

Thank you for the knowledges , :hugs::hugs:
I just asked pictures from seller, and will post more as soon as I get pictures.

Hi :smile:

Can you authenticate this PS1?

Regards
Kristina

Attachments

• purseforum.jpg
    purseforum.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 228
  • purseforum 2.jpg
    purseforum 2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 228
  • purseforum 3.jpg
    purseforum 3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 226
  • purseforum 4.jpg
    purseforum 4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hi Elliespurse.

Thank you so much for your help, it is highly appreciated!! :smile:

I have attached some more photos, my camera is not that good, but please let me know if you need more/different pictures and I will try to work something out.

Again, thousands thank for your help :smile:

Kind Regards
Kristina

Attachments

• DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1429.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN1415.jpg
    DSCN1415.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCN1414.jpg
    DSCN1414.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCN1412.jpg
    DSCN1412.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN1405.jpg
    DSCN1405.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 223

Regards
Kristina

Hello and welcome!

It looks ok but I'd like to see more closeup pics of the PS letters inside the bag and inside the pocket + logo on the foldover clasp + more overview pics of the back and under the flap.

Hi Elliespurse.

I have attached some more photos, my camera is not that good, but please let me know if you need more/different pictures and I will try to work something out.

Kind Regards
Kristina

Hi and thanks for the extra pics, it still looks ok but the pics are blurry. We usually wants clear, sharp pics. Perhaps you could use the flower icon (macro) on your camera?

Hey again.

I have tried taking some more photos now, hope they're good enough :smile:

Hi and thanks for the extra pics, it still looks ok but the pics are blurry. We usually wants clear, sharp pics. Perhaps you could use the flower icon (macro) on your camera?

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 186

Regards
Kristina

Hello and welcome!

It looks ok but I'd like to see more closeup pics of the PS letters inside the bag and inside the pocket + logo on the foldover clasp + more overview pics of the back and under the flap.

Hi Elliespurse.

Kind Regards
Kristina

Hey again.

I have tried taking some more photos now, hope they're good enough :smile:

Hi, these pics are much better, it's authentic.

And congrats on a gorgeous bag! :heart: