Authenticate This PRADA

Item Name: Prada Saffiano Tote
Listing number: n/a
Seller ID: n/a
Link: here (sorry, not in English)
Comments:
Hi! I'm eyeing this black Saffy tote. The seller says it's authentic, but she's away at the moment and these are all the additional photos she has on her phone. I understand it's not enough to give a 100%, but I just wanted to ask, is it worth waiting for the seller to send more pictures when she returns, or is there anything that gives it away if the bag is not authentic? It looks OK to me (although the condition of the bag could be better...) Thank you! :smile:

prtote01_cr.jpgprtote02_cr.jpgprotote_cr.jpgprtote03_cr.jpgprtote04_cr.jpgprtote05_cr.jpgprtote06_cr.jpgprtote07_cr.jpg

Hi,

This is my first time posting in the Prada forum (I'm usually over at the Dior and LV sections). I am kindly requesting help to authenticate this Prada bag. It's a bit old and I sold it to my friend. I'm certain it's authentic, but because of the wear and tear inside the outer pocket (loose stitches), I am bound to post this here for integrity and credibility.

We all know that luxury bags are just bags and are subject to wear and tear, but I would just like the experts here to chime in for my friend's peace of mind. Should it be deemed fake, I will refund him in full.

Thank you so much. Sorry I can't write the proper format since I never listed this item online, this was a direct sale from me to my friend.

View attachment 5394209View attachment 5394210View attachment 5394212View attachment 5394213

Hi, could anyone help me please? :sad:

Item Name: Prada Nylon Vela Bag
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Consignment - online
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/prada-vela-tote-bag-ddfd0
Comments: This is my first Prada bag and there's nothing specifically wrong, but it does feel extremely thin and light. This may be typical for their vela and Tessuto lines so I'm hoping someone can help me with verifying.

Hi experts, I'm kindly asking for help in authenticating this bag. I purchased this from an online consignment retailer and it was labeled as Prada's Vela tote bag. If there's any more information I can provide to help your assessment, please let me know.

I really appreciate your time, thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 5
Item Name: Prada Nylon Vela Bag
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Consignment - online
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/prada-vela-tote-bag-ddfd0
Comments: This is my first Prada bag and there's nothing specifically wrong, but it does feel extremely thin and light. This may be typical for their vela and Tessuto lines so I'm hoping someone can help me with verifying.

Hi experts, I'm kindly asking for help in authenticating this bag. I purchased this from an online consignment retailer and it was labeled as Prada's Vela tote bag. If there's any more information I can provide to help your assessment, please let me know.

I really appreciate your time, thank you!

Hi all, is there any other information I can send over to help? I'd really appreciate an expert's take on this one please. Thank you!

Item Name: Prada Cleo Hobo Bag Black
Listing number: 354043431870
Seller ID: watchfanatic777
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/354043431870
Comments: The bag looks good, and eBay authenticated it, however I have doubts about the product card..the "PRADA" word on top doesn't look good(the R is too bold, and P is thinner than the R..), also the RFID symbol is kinda smudged... I don't know
What do you think?..

Attachments

• tempImage1TxEdt.png
    tempImage1TxEdt.png
    825.3 KB · Views: 11
Item Name: Prada Cleo Hobo Bag Black
Listing number: 354043431870
Seller ID: watchfanatic777
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/354043431870
Comments: The bag looks good, and eBay authenticated it, however I have doubts about the product card..the "PRADA" word on top doesn't look good(the R is too bold, and P is thinner than the R..), also the RFID symbol is kinda smudged... I don't know
What do you think?..

This listing has ended....are you the purchaser?