IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Item Name: Prada Saffiano Tote
Listing number: n/a
Seller ID: n/a
Link: here (sorry, not in English)
Comments:
Hi! I'm eyeing this black Saffy tote. The seller says it's authentic, but she's away at the moment and these are all the additional photos she has on her phone. I understand it's not enough to give a 100%, but I just wanted to ask, is it worth waiting for the seller to send more pictures when she returns, or is there anything that gives it away if the bag is not authentic? It looks OK to me (although the condition of the bag could be better...) Thank you! :smile:

prtote01_cr.jpg prtote02_cr.jpg protote_cr.jpg prtote03_cr.jpg prtote04_cr.jpg prtote05_cr.jpg prtote06_cr.jpg prtote07_cr.jpg

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
A Sunny Place
Hi,

This is my first time posting in the Prada forum (I'm usually over at the Dior and LV sections). I am kindly requesting help to authenticate this Prada bag. It's a bit old and I sold it to my friend. I'm certain it's authentic, but because of the wear and tear inside the outer pocket (loose stitches), I am bound to post this here for integrity and credibility.

We all know that luxury bags are just bags and are subject to wear and tear, but I would just like the experts here to chime in for my friend's peace of mind. Should it be deemed fake, I will refund him in full.

Thank you so much. Sorry I can't write the proper format since I never listed this item online, this was a direct sale from me to my friend.

View attachment 5394209 View attachment 5394210 View attachment 5394212 View attachment 5394213

Hi, could anyone help me please? :sad:

Tsessebbe

May 2, 2022
Item Name: Prada Nylon Vela Bag
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Consignment - online
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/prada-vela-tote-bag-ddfd0
Comments: This is my first Prada bag and there's nothing specifically wrong, but it does feel extremely thin and light. This may be typical for their vela and Tessuto lines so I'm hoping someone can help me with verifying.

Hi experts, I'm kindly asking for help in authenticating this bag. I purchased this from an online consignment retailer and it was labeled as Prada's Vela tote bag. If there's any more information I can provide to help your assessment, please let me know.

I really appreciate your time, thank you!

Attachments

Tsessebbe

May 2, 2022
Item Name: Prada Nylon Vela Bag
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Consignment - online
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/prada-vela-tote-bag-ddfd0
Comments: This is my first Prada bag and there's nothing specifically wrong, but it does feel extremely thin and light. This may be typical for their vela and Tessuto lines so I'm hoping someone can help me with verifying.

Hi experts, I'm kindly asking for help in authenticating this bag. I purchased this from an online consignment retailer and it was labeled as Prada's Vela tote bag. If there's any more information I can provide to help your assessment, please let me know.

I really appreciate your time, thank you!

Hi all, is there any other information I can send over to help? I'd really appreciate an expert's take on this one please. Thank you!

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Where women 'GLOW' and men 'THUNDER'
May 14, 2022
Item Name: Prada Cleo Hobo Bag Black
Listing number: 354043431870
Seller ID: watchfanatic777
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/354043431870
Comments: The bag looks good, and eBay authenticated it, however I have doubts about the product card..the "PRADA" word on top doesn't look good(the R is too bold, and P is thinner than the R..), also the RFID symbol is kinda smudged... I don't know
What do you think?..

Attachments

Bratty1919

Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2011
Item Name: Prada Cleo Hobo Bag Black
Listing number: 354043431870
Seller ID: watchfanatic777
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/354043431870
Comments: The bag looks good, and eBay authenticated it, however I have doubts about the product card..the "PRADA" word on top doesn't look good(the R is too bold, and P is thinner than the R..), also the RFID symbol is kinda smudged... I don't know
What do you think?..
This listing has ended....are you the purchaser?