Authenticate This PRADA

VintageDiorLove

Mar 24, 2022
Item Name: Prada red and black glacé studded trim hand bag
Listing number:
Seller ID: stephanielauren
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Prada-red-and-black-glac-studded-trim-hand-bag-6215b3a3c32ee638e9b8c432

Comments: I don’t know much about Prada bags. I was looking for a black and red studded bag of any kind (I was not specifically looking for a designer bag) and came across this bag. I don’t know the official name or year of this bag (I made a post on “Identity this Prada” but I don’t think anyone knows). I am okay spending the money as long as it is authentic. Thank you for your time, effort, and expertise!!

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Where women 'GLOW' and men 'THUNDER'

MiaKing

Sep 15, 2019
Item name: Prada Vitello Phenix tote
Seller ID: Kariza
Link: https://merc.li/A8w6CyGeb

Can I ask, please, for authentication this bag? I Just bought the same bag in black from Fashionphile, but this one doesn't have the zipper, inside logo looks different. I'm a little confused. I would be happy to have them both in 2 colors:smile: I'll post the one from Fashionphile in a second. Thank you im advance :flowers:

Attachments

Sep 27, 2020

Attachments

Kell bell00

Apr 30, 2015
I would truly appreciate your opinion on authenticity of this bag. I know absolutely nothing about Prada, I was asked my opinion for work on this bag and my assumption is that it's fake, I see no tags showing date code, no stamped zipper Hardware, only pulls and the quality seems very off to me. However, this customer had very high end shoes so I'm doubting myself. I apologize for the poor lighting.
I'm grateful for your opinion and your valuable time.
Many thanks

Attachments

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
I would truly appreciate your opinion on authenticity of this bag. I know absolutely nothing about Prada, I was asked my opinion for work on this bag and my assumption is that it's fake, I see no tags showing date code, no stamped zipper Hardware, only pulls and the quality seems very off to me. However, this customer had very high end shoes so I'm doubting myself. I apologize for the poor lighting.
I'm grateful for your opinion and your valuable time.
Many thanks
Sorry, without the correct format and photos, we can't assist.

Kell bell00

Apr 30, 2015
Sorry, without the correct format and photos, we can't assist.
Style name : unknown
No seller ID, viewed in person
No link to website, viewed in person

I apologize for not having the correct format, however these were viewed in person and as I have no idea about Prada styles I don't know the style name.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I really just need help with this for work, if I can provide any additional information. I'm happy to but that's honestly what I have.
Thank you for your time

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
Style name : unknown
No seller ID, viewed in person
No link to website, viewed in person

I apologize for not having the correct format, however these were viewed in person and as I have no idea about Prada styles I don't know the style name.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I really just need help with this for work, if I can provide any additional information. I'm happy to but that's honestly what I have.
Thank you for your time
I'm breaking my own rules here, but it's so fake it hurts.

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Item Name: Prada red and black glacé studded trim hand bag
Listing number:
Seller ID: stephanielauren
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Prada-red-and-black-glac-studded-trim-hand-bag-6215b3a3c32ee638e9b8c432

Comments: I don’t know much about Prada bags. I was looking for a black and red studded bag of any kind (I was not specifically looking for a designer bag) and came across this bag. I don’t know the official name or year of this bag (I made a post on “Identity this Prada” but I don’t think anyone knows). I am okay spending the money as long as it is authentic. Thank you for your time, effort, and expertise!!
Not really enough detailed photos to make a 100% assessment. But I'm leaning three quarters towards authentic.

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008

Bratty1919

Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2011
Hello all! I was hoping you could authenticate this Prada for me. I do not know the name of the bag (any help with that would also be appreciated) but I believe it's an oldie. The leather feels amazing :love: TIA!

View attachment 5363479 View attachment 5363480 View attachment 5363481 View attachment 5363482 View attachment 5363483 View attachment 5363484 View attachment 5363485 View attachment 5363486 View attachment 5363487 View attachment 5363488 View attachment 5363489 View attachment 5363490
Haven't seen one of these in a while! Congrats.

• Love
Reactions: thebattagirl