Authenticate This Prada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rosemary,
Many thanks for your opinion.
Oh dear.... i am so nervous right now. So that means I've got myself a fake?
These are more pics for final conclusion (sorry i didnt attach them earlier as i had a hard time cropping the file size to make them smaller)...

I'm no expert but i thought that with the Lampo zippers, it should be alright.
I guess i may be wrong. :sweatdrop:

Pls have one final look at the additional photos attached.
Thanks again Rosemary.

Are these from the same bag as that triangle tag shot? This looks like the inside of a nylon bag. Oh, there are fake Lampo zippers out there, too.

Post a pic of the whole bag with different angles.

Are these from the same bag as that triangle tag shot? This looks like the inside of a nylon bag. Oh, there are fake Lampo zippers out there, too.

Post a pic of the whole bag with different angles.

Thank you Prada Psycho.

Here are more pics of the bag from various angles.
And yes, the earlier pics are all taken from the same bag by me.

Pls have a look.

Attachments

• Prada Front Profile.JPG
    Prada Front Profile.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 766
  • Side Profile.JPG
    Side Profile.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 753
  • Bottom View.JPG
    Bottom View.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Additional Tag.JPG
    Additional Tag.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 734
  • Stitching.JPG
    Stitching.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 724
OK, I think this is a fake bag. I was pretty sure, but that zipper cinched it for me.

Rosemary? Locogymman? Second opinions, please?

Thanks so much Prada Psycho.
Now is the loathsome prelude to the tedious process of raising a dispute and trying to get my refund... uurghh.... all these fake-sters ought to be taught some life lessons about conscience...

Thanks so much Prada Psycho.
Now is the loathsome prelude to the tedious process of raising a dispute and trying to get my refund... uurghh.... all these fake-sters ought to be taught some life lessons about conscience...

Not sure where you live, but it's my understanding that the UK eBay isn't as well policed as the US eBay for fakes. Not that it's saying much about the US eBay considering the shyte that's been showing up here lately.

If there's any truth to that though, I'd steer clear of UK eBay and stick with US eBay.

Not sure where you live, but it's my understanding that the UK eBay isn't as well policed as the US eBay for fakes. Not that it's saying much about the US eBay considering the shyte that's been showing up here lately.

If there's any truth to that though, I'd steer clear of UK eBay and stick with US eBay.

Once again, i would like to reiterate what a difference you, Rosemary and the other experts have made to our Prada-buying experience. Thanks so much for your wonderful contribution.

P.S: I have open a Paypal dispute and contacted the seller.

No problem. I swear, I think everyone on tPF needs to take a break from this place right now. There are so many little dramas around what are fake bags that everyone is seeing the Boogie Fake Bag Man around every corner!!!

Just an FYI, Quirky Princess from Purse Watch ( [email protected]) authenticated my bag as a correct, authentic vintage prada. She also gave specific details and how to list if I choose to relist. Very smart lady and knows her vintage. But let me say I do agree about some of the nylon bags but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.