Authenticate This PRADA - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
This thread is a continuation of the previous Authenticate This Prada thread.

Please follow these rules:

1. Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated. Searches can be done via the seller name or by auction/listing number - add * to the beginning and end of the number (eg. *12345678*).

2. Help our authenticators by using the following format:

Item Name:
Listing number:
Seller ID:
Link:
Comments:

Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.

3. All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we.

Pics needed:

- Front view of bag
- Zipper & its end
- Hardware
- Base of the handles
- Both sides of all cards
- Large clear interior photos especially of the linings - one with flash and one without
- Closeups of any luggage labels - both sides
- Closeups of main logos
- Closeups of interior labels/logos

4. Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

5. Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

6. Do NOT handle your disputes with other members in this thread. Take your differences to Private Message or just use the REPORT function to alert the Mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning. Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.

Disclaimer
All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the http://forum.purseblog.com/sendmessage.php.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVie
FROM LAST PAGE OF OLD THREAD

Originally posted by lvg

Please authenticate this Prada bowling bag.

Item Name: Prada Nylon with Prada Print Logo
Listing number: NA
Seller ID: Me
Link: NA
Comments: preowned

thanks

The bag looks authentic

Hi there

Can you help authenticate this bag..there is no serial number or "Made in x" tag inside. Some stitching looks off, no embossed Riri, Lampo on zipper or "Prada" on magnetic clasps, lining colour not grey etc - other things questionable. I purchased the bag from a professional seller online (not eBay) before finding out about TPF. The seller has since been questioned re. counterfeit items by other purchasers. I don't know the model/name/year. Problems uploading so images are via Imgur

http://aquasmoon.imgur.com

Many thanks

Item Name: N/A
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Not eBay
Link: Images on link above
Comments: Thanks in advance!

FROM LAST PAGE OF OLD THREAD

Originally posted by yacccccccy

Could anyone help me authenticate this Prada SAFFIANO LUX in CAMMEO.
Thanx very much~!

Item Name: Prada SAFFIANO LUX in CAMMEO

TOTAL AND COMPLETE FAKE - DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!

Hi there

Can you help authenticate this bag..there is no serial number or "Made in x" tag inside. Some stitching looks off, no embossed Riri, Lampo on zipper or "Prada" on magnetic clasps, lining colour not grey etc - other things questionable. I purchased the bag from a professional seller online (not eBay) before finding out about TPF. The seller has since been questioned re. counterfeit items by other purchasers. I don't know the model/name/year. Problems uploading so images are via Imgur

http://aquasmoon.imgur.com

Many thanks

Item Name: N/A
Listing number: N/A
Seller ID: Not eBay
Link: Images on link above
Comments: Thanks in advance!

Send it back - CONFIRMED, VERIFIABLE, DEFINITE FAKE.

more picx, thank you!1
16232344_zps48fb73de.jpg
[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.