authenticate this please

^^^ Not to sure on this one? never seen one before first hand but the one thing I will say is I have never got a dust bag with any of my purses from mulberry.

Dexter you might get more help if you pop this in the Authenication thread above.

I don't think that IS a dustbag, I think its either material that just wraps around the purse in the box (like a glasses cleaning cloth or something) or tissue paper - it doesn't seem thick enough to actually be a bag.

I don't think that IS a dustbag, I think its either material that just wraps around the purse in the box (like a glasses cleaning cloth or something) or tissue paper - it doesn't seem thick enough to actually be a bag.

But still, they never use that for the smaller items that dosen't come with dustbags - they're just wrapped in white thin paper with tiny trees on. Should be a dead giveaway for a fake if this kind of wrap is shown, don't you think?

But still, they never use that for the smaller items that dosen't come with dustbags - they're just wrapped in white thin paper with tiny trees on. Should be a dead giveaway for a fake if this kind of wrap is shown, don't you think?

I'm new to Mulberry myself so I don't know much about them. I'm more of a Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga expert at the moment, but I'm learning.