Authenticate This Orla Kiely

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I don't think those bags were ever faked, I looked at them on Ebay and all that I saw seem genuine.

2. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

3. Yes those are genuine.

4. ************fa500]Item Name: ORLA KIELY STEM PRINT MINI SLING BAG
    Item Number: 220667116902[/COLOR]
    Seller ID: popotron
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220667116902&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D220667116902%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Hi there, Thinking of purchasing this Orla Kiely bag but would like a second opinion on its authenticity before pressing that button.

I have owed O K bags in the past and looks right but need my mind put at rest and an expert to say its fine. I see this Seller is offering other Orla Kiely handbags for sale at a very bargain price too....

Help please. Thanks so much. :P:yahoo::biggrin:

5. i know i am too late to reply this but I am pretty sure this is an authentic Orla Kiely bag. i hope you bought it with a bargain price.

6. I'm thinking of buying this Orla Keily purse for my wife but I'm a bit concerned as there's only one photo on the eBay listing (seller in Hong Kong) and there are no labels to be seen.

Does anyone know whether this coffee cup design has been faked at all?

Any help would be appreciated

7. Doesn't sound real

8. Seem legit

9. Hello! I'm completely new to this so hope this is the right place to post, but can anyone here give me any info on this Orla Kiely bag I've bought? It's not arrived yet so only have the picture provided on the listing. Thanks!!

Attached Files: