Authenticate This MULBERRY

Hello to authenticators.

I already paid authenticate4u to authenticate a mulberry lily which I'm interested to buy from its owner. The owner claimed that she bought it at Mulberry store long time ago. However, A4U came out with the result saying its not genuine.

I want to know which parts of the bag that made the authenticator concluded that its not a genuine Mulberry. So I was hoping to get opinion from any of the authenticator's in here by attaching the images if I'm allowed to do so.

Thank you .

View attachment 5657277
This bag is not bought in a Mulberry store, it is fake as already advised by A4U. We don't disclose any reasons, but it has several issues. Mulberry stores are not allowed to authenticate.

Hi Authenticators,
It would be very much appreciated it if you could review this one for my partner.

Item name: MULBERRY®Black Genuine Leather Bayswater Iconic Tote Bag With Padlock & Dust Bag
Item number: 266000274936
Seller ID: uk_ba80
Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266000274936

The zip is RIRI, but it does appear to have the Mulberry logo under it. The disc has been cut out, maybe that's just wear and tear. The two alarm bells for me was the very stiff feel of the bag, and the loops around the buckles look thin, and not the usual robust Mulberry type. I am only an amatuer though, so your expert view is very much appreciated. A couple of extra photos attached.

Thanks

IMG_6410.JPG

IMG_6408.JPG

IMG_6407.JPG

IMG_6406.JPG

IMG_6405.JPG

IMG_6404.JPG

IMG_6409.JPG

Hi Authenticators,
It would be very much appreciated it if you could review this one for my partner.

Item name: MULBERRY®Black Genuine Leather Bayswater Iconic Tote Bag With Padlock & Dust Bag
Item number: 266000274936
Seller ID: uk_ba80
Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266000274936

The zip is RIRI, but it does appear to have the Mulberry logo under it. The disc has been cut out, maybe that's just wear and tear. The two alarm bells for me was the very stiff feel of the bag, and the loops around the buckles look thin, and not the usual robust Mulberry type. I am only an amatuer though, so your expert view is very much appreciated. A couple of extra photos attached.

Thanks

View attachment 5658367

View attachment 5658369

View attachment 5658370

View attachment 5658371

View attachment 5658372

View attachment 5658373

View attachment 5658368
It's fake.

I really appreciate that. In fairness to the seller, she sold the bag on behalf of a friend, and has been absolutely fantastic since I alerted her to the issue. We're in the process of resolving now.

Thanks again.

PS: you guys should charge for this service. Even if it's just £5 for an expedited review. (not that your service isn't speedy, just as a differentiator from the free service) :smile: