Authenticate This MULBERRY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I think I posted incorrectly the 1st time...please could you advise

MULBERRY BAYSWATER LEATHER HANDBAG OXBLOOD
    ITEM NO 151879935402
    SELLER dawnandlshad
    Link: will not copy and paste...please help!

2. It is genuine.

3. Seller told me that there is NO made in tag. 😨 But she knows that bag is made in Turkey, asked Mulberry shop. But no made in Tag. No way 😨

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-E...QAAOSw7hRWO7QY

Mulberry Edie bag and matching bracelet!

eBay*item number:

Seller*daisymoon123Originally Posted by*seppala.johanna*

I think the bag looks good, not able to tell if the bracelet is genuine.*Second opinion*welcome, please.Originally Posted by*Kriscat*

Pretty sure the bag is genuine, would like to see a clear close up of the made in tag to be certain. Regarding the bracelet, small items can be very difficult to assess and very limited photos, inclined to think ok though.

4. Not all bags have a made in tag and the absence of one is not an authenticity concern, but when it is there, we like to see it. Both items look fine to me.

5. Thank you

6. #3532 Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015

7. Hello Purse Forum
    I hope you can help me authenticate a Mulberry Cosmetic Purse I have bought in the black, because I do not find the logo off the tree in the right corner in front and the tree and the text "Mulberry" on the back . Instead there is a leather label Mulberry inside.
    I was told that Mulberry has made ​​a new look and I hope it is true - also in the black colour.
    Can you help me authenticate this pourse.
    Product Name: Mulberry Cosmetic Pouches, Black
    Item number: ZU2

Thanks in advance.

Dorte

Attached Files:

9. Welcome to the forum ! Please post in the format stated in #1 of this thread and we can take a look for you.

10. http://www.ebay.com/itm/131647728526?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Mulberry Alexa Oversize leather Satchel handbag black

ID 131647728526

Seller Jodie 1481

11. http://www.ebay.com/itm/161879903320?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Mulberry Willow Oxblood Large Bnibtote bag

Seller Jadecordner

ID 161879903326