Authenticate This MULBERRY

Hi I think I posted incorrectly the 1st time...please could you advise

MULBERRY BAYSWATER LEATHER HANDBAG OXBLOOD
ITEM NO 151879935402
SELLER dawnandlshad
Link: will not copy and paste...please help!

Hi there

Please could one of you lovely ladies take a look at this. I was slightly concerned with the mulberry stamp inside the bag ( it just doesn't look quite the same as my other bags), and I've never seen a made in label like this one so wanted to double check it with you.

Thanks in advance!
Xx

Name: 100% Genuine Mulberry Rosemary (mini Roxanne) Bag in Black Darwin Leather
Item number: 201463856406
Seller ID: cherylstap
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/201463856406

It is genuine.

Pretty sure the bag is genuine, would like to see a clear close up of the made in tag to be certain. Regarding the bracelet, small items can be very difficult to assess and very limited photos, inclined to think ok though.

Seller told me that there is NO made in tag. 😨 But she knows that bag is made in Turkey, asked Mulberry shop. But no made in Tag. No way 😨

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-E...QAAOSw7hRWO7QY

Mulberry Edie bag and matching bracelet!

eBay*item number:

Seller*daisymoon123Originally Posted by*seppala.johanna*

I think the bag looks good, not able to tell if the bracelet is genuine.*Second opinion*welcome, please.Originally Posted by*Kriscat*

Pretty sure the bag is genuine, would like to see a clear close up of the made in tag to be certain. Regarding the bracelet, small items can be very difficult to assess and very limited photos, inclined to think ok though.

Seller told me that there is NO made in tag. 😨 But she knows that bag is made in Turkey, asked Mulberry shop. But no made in Tag. No way 😨

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-E...QAAOSw7hRWO7QY

Mulberry Edie bag and matching bracelet!

eBay*item number:

Seller*daisymoon123Originally Posted by*seppala.johanna*

I think the bag looks good, not able to tell if the bracelet is genuine.*Second opinion*welcome, please.Originally Posted by*Kriscat*

Not all bags have a made in tag and the absence of one is not an authenticity concern, but when it is there, we like to see it. Both items look fine to me.

Hi could someone please authenticate this mulberry alexa in oak
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252164514019
Seller id: 701192897
Item no: 252164514019

Please excuse me if I haven't posted this right.... My first post, but long time lurker 😊 Looking to add to my mulberry collection and have never brought pre loved
Thanks in advance x[/QUOTE
Apologies but I'm having HUGE trouble trying to get the link to work and uploading pictures 😫
I have received the bag today and the mulberry tag is scored?? Serial number is 1199131
Can anyone help??

Last edited:
Hello Purse Forum
I hope you can help me authenticate a Mulberry Cosmetic Purse I have bought in the black, because I do not find the logo off the tree in the right corner in front and the tree and the text "Mulberry" on the back . Instead there is a leather label Mulberry inside.
I was told that Mulberry has made ​​a new look and I hope it is true - also in the black colour.
Can you help me authenticate this pourse.
Product Name: Mulberry Cosmetic Pouches, Black
Item number: ZU2

Thanks in advance.

Dorte

Attachments

• IMG_0545.JPG
    IMG_0545.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
Hi could someone please authenticate this mulberry alexa in oak
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252164514019
Seller id: 701192897
Item no: 252164514019

Please excuse me if I haven't posted this right.... My first post, but long time lurker 😊 Looking to add to my mulberry collection and have never brought pre loved
Thanks in advance x[/QUOTE
Apologies but I'm having HUGE trouble trying to get the link to work and uploading pictures 😫
I have received the bag today and the mulberry tag is scored?? Serial number is 1199131
Can anyone help??

Looks likely to be ok, would like to see clear close ups of the Mulberry label/disc and the made in tag please. You can host the photos in Photobucket or something and paste the link in your message here.

Hello Purse Forum
I hope you can help me authenticate a Mulberry Cosmetic Purse I have bought in the black, because I do not find the logo off the tree in the right corner in front and the tree and the text "Mulberry" on the back . Instead there is a leather label Mulberry inside.
I was told that Mulberry has made ​​a new look and I hope it is true - also in the black colour.
Can you help me authenticate this pourse.
Product Name: Mulberry Cosmetic Pouches, Black
Item number: ZU2

Thanks in advance.

Dorte

Welcome to the forum ! Please post in the format stated in #1 of this thread and we can take a look for you.