Authenticate This Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Please post authenticity questions related to Mulberry in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This Threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

For reference purposes - below is the link to the previous Thread which has been closed

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/authenticate-this-mulberry-432640-333.html

In an effort to streamline the Forum and have a consisent format - please ensure that you read the following -

Please use the below format when requesting authentication for an auction item:

Item Name
Item Number
Seller ID
Link

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
then attach any photos

Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.

Do NOT PM an authenticator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.Authenticators are volunteers, and should they receive a requet via PM - they are requested to contact the Mulberry Moderator.

If anyone has a specific request, or requires further information - please contact the Mulberry Moderator - Lescoy.

Again - the link to the previous Authenticate This Mulberry Thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/authenticate-this-mulberry-432640-333.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AnLi
Mulberry Mabel in Black
Item no: 130322405277
Seller: the_ short_ chef
Link: I can't get the links to work, but please enter the item number on www.ebay.co.uk
or

Mulberry Mabel in black
Item no: 120455748545
Seller: laurjvill
Link: I can't get the links to work, but please enter the item number on www.ebay.co.uk

Hi, I'm completely new, so apologies in advance for any mistakes. Am also pretty much a Mulberry virgin (have a small black bag from nearly 15y ago...), and got it into my head that I "need" a black Mabel. I moved this post from the earlier thread as hadn't recieved any answers yet (only posted last night...).

Any thoughts on the items above? Thank you in advance!

Originally Posted by AnLi
Mulberry Mabel in Black
Item no: 130322405277
Seller: the_ short_ chef
or

Mulberry Mabel in black
Item no: 120455748545
Seller: laurjvill

Hi, I'm completely new, so apologies in advance for any mistakes. Am also pretty much a Mulberry virgin (have a small black bag from nearly 15y ago...), and got it into my head that I "need" a black Mabel. I moved this post from the earlier thread as hadn't recieved any answers yet (only posted last night...).

Any thoughts on the items above? Thank you in advance!

They both look ok to me.

AnLi - The photos of the first mabel are really not good. I think it might be ok but best to ask for a clear, close up of the interior leather Mulberry label. Also, ask what the serial number is, located on the back of the round disc. Second mabel photos are even worse, although again I think it is likely to be ok, and it looks like it has Shepton Mallet stamping on the interior label.

Sitrus - Please post your question in the format shown in Lescoy's post #1 above you.

Hi,
I am brand new off the shelf - joined yesterday after pressing the buy it now - I know you've heard it all before! I am a shoe girl making my first foray into bags & my latest Louboutins didn't leave enough change for a new Roxanne. I would appreciate your expert eyes on what I am hoping is a lucky find. Many thanks to all.
Title: AUTHENTIC BLACK MULBERRY ROXANNE, PERFECT CONDITION
Item No: 220461026599
Seller I.d. Gaddass

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220461026599

Last edited:
AnLi - The photos of the first mabel are really not good. I think it might be ok but best to ask for a clear, close up of the interior leather Mulberry label. Also, ask what the serial number is, located on the back of the round disc. Second mabel photos are even worse, although again I think it is likely to be ok, and it looks like it has Shepton Mallet stamping on the interior label.

Sitrus - Please post your question in the format shown in Lescoy's post #1 above you.

Thank you very much Jazzy and Fuzzyfelt. I have asked for additional info, will post when I recieve it. I'm not really in a hurry to find a bag, but hope to find a reasonably priced, authentic Mabel for everyday use (am not a collector) and these two look fairly promising. But, if I end up outbid or not bidding I trust there will be more...

I'd also like to find a used (well used, for the patina, am not so sold on the new looking ones) oak Bayswater at some point.

Cherrycakes - Yes, looks good, well done!

Sitrus - Yes, looks good. This seller, I believe, lives in Shepton Mallet and her purchases come from there.

'tootsie - Yes, it's fine. Nice looking bag too.'

Just wanted to say thanks to JazzyJay and everyone for their help. I have just purchased my first Mulberry, the Oak Roxy and with help from this forum got a beautiful genuine bag for a good price! Thank you :biggrin::biggrin:

I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.