Authenticate This Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I really love this mulberry any ideas whether its a real one or not??
2a43_1.JPG

f5a0_1.JPG

Attachments

• m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 155
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 143
Hi all--

just wondering about the Bayswater lining--I just got a new bag from NAP and the inside is suede (i.e. unlined). I do have a couple of Mulberry bags with linings, which I know are authentic, so I am curious. I know NAP is authentic, but my bag only came tucked inside the white NAP bag, not with the nice box and bow, so I am now worrying since it is not exactly what I expected! (Probably the bag was a return from someone, but of course that makes me worry more.) Any thoughts? My camera battery is charging, so I can post pix later if that will help.

TIA!

Thanks Beejerry! Does your zipper go left to right or right to left. Mine zips left to right, and I saw another thread saying that the Bayswater never does. I just have a funny feeling about the bag, even if it is from NAP.

Anastacia - the black congo bayswater looks good.

beejerry - I have never seen anything like that item, and the interior badge, gold print and initial stamps do not look correct, so I would say it is a not genuine.

The bayswaters are self-lined (unlined) as are the roxanne, ledbury, plus a number of other models. Items I have bought from Mulberry online have never come in a nice box with a bow, some have come in a plain white box with a barcode on, but never in packaging like you get with Jimmy Choo etc, so I don't imagine NAP would be any different with their Mulberry items.

Zips generally run right to left, but not always - it is another of the common misconceptions (and often cited in these so-called 'how to authenticate your Mulberry bag' reviews and ebooks) that if they run the other way then the item is fake. That is not the case, authentic bags in any model can have the zip running the other way, in fact some models virtually always have their zips running left to right.

Thanks everyone for the help with the Brooke....

Beerjeery, that make up bag is in fact genuine. I'm not so good at new Mulberry's regarding fakes but anything pre a couple of years ago/vintage I'm pretty good. I've sold a few of that range and have a similar bag myself....the colour is a nice shade of purple with bright pink stitching, the leather is harness leather, smooth, sturdy and thick....and the lining and inside tag is correct.......I bought my bag direct from Mulberry in 2001, so this bag is around the same age.

In the listing they say brand new.....which can be confusing, it would be in brand new Condition, but is in fact around six years old.

Has anyone heard of Blenheim Canvas with a mustard leather straps and a brown canvas. I bought it from a seller on e-bay three months ago. She told me that she bought it from Young Ideas in Derbyshire last year. I will try and sort out pictures later. It does appear genuine but some days I am not sure maybe because I got it for a bargain £50.00 and she paid £295.00 for it.
user_online.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.