Authenticate This Mulberry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,

Please could you check this one out for me on ebay, my mum has just bought it,

Item number 160224652311

Many thanks

:sweatdrop:

2. Thank you Jazzy! It' really hard to find an authentic one on ebay.

3. thanks a lot jazzyjay. will ask for more pictures if i decide i want to go for one of them.

4. Any news on this one?:: - Hi there,

Please could you check this one out for me on ebay, my mum has just bought it,

Item number 160224652311

Many thanks

:girlsigh:

5. Thanks everyone for your advice with the Emmy. Phoned mulberry today and apparently I can send it to them to get them to authenticate (being in Aberdeen not easy to just walk into the shop). The seller, when challenged, still maintains she is certain it is authentic. This one has confused me I must admit. Thanks folks. x

6. Hi - I am no expert but I compared your close up piccies with my blenheim (bought from mulberry direct). I could not see any obvious differences. My one has a black "made in turkey" label and no serial number.

7. Hi, I am worried about the internal label, after looking on ebay, it seems that most of the genuine one have the label on an extra piece of leather that the label hangs on. hope you know what I mean.

8. Hi - looking at both of mine - the labels have no extra bit of leather. It looks like the one in the pic. My blenheim/s were bought direct from the Outlet store down south.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.