Authenticate this Mulberry!

I have a Roxanne and although the style is different, one thing should remain the same and that is the Mulberry tree logo. In the picture I seen a few, but is is hard to tell in these pics. The inside of the purse is un-lined which is characteristic of Mulberry. If you can get them to send better pics of the buckles, they should say Mulberry on the sides of them, also ask where it is made. Turkey is one of the two places it is made now days. Hope this helps.
Yes clearer pictures would help in authenticating this one as it is hard to tell from the pictures listed so far:shrugs:

If you are still interested, have them send more pics. They can email them so they don't have to pay extra for uploading them on Ebay. It seems from all the posts that it is 50/50 at this point. Ask more ???? of the seller. Where was this bag originally purchased, when? The time frame can help decide whether or not Mulberry had certain characteristics of this particular bag (such as serial #, etc.) Good luck.

If you are still interested, have them send more pics. They can email them so they don't have to pay extra for uploading them on Ebay. It seems from all the posts that it is 50/50 at this point. Ask more ???? of the seller. Where was this bag originally purchased, when? The time frame can help decide whether or not Mulberry had certain characteristics of this particular bag (such as serial #, etc.) Good luck.

Thanks, I asked more pics, hope the sellers replies.

Hi,
A colleague at work is selling her Mulberry Black Bayswater - it looks genuine but seems longer than I imagined (about 15" ) the base has no support so it seems to flop down where the metal feet are - the serial number on the back of the disc is 144188, also can someone explain how I can post a pic ??
Thanks.

if you are asking for authentication, you can post your pictures in the Authenticate this section.
To upload pics, you can save them in your PC then click the "go advaced" button here below, then click "manage attachments" to choose the pictures to upload