Authenticate This MULBERRY - read post 1 FIRST

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Originally Posted by P-M [​IMG] This bag was deemed as a fake earlier. The same seller has a purse for sale, which seems to be fake too. Correct me if Im wrong:

Item: Mulberry Ladies black leather purse
    Item number: 280534657099
    Seller ID: user5859
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MULBERRY-Ladie...item41512b284b

I was just comparing this to the genuine purse which I have bought from klp http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Be careful out there girls!

I agree that it does not look good.

2. Thanks! Contacted seller and will get back to you!

3. Yes, you should be concerned...it's fake.
    Kris

Edit; I would be very interested in serial number - could you please ask seller?

4. #36 Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
    From the recently archived thread:

I got the keyring yesterday and now have photos of my own. The only thing that seemed slightly odd to me was that the tiny screws are flat fronted on the front, but have the line across them on the back, if that makes sense - normally we see the line across on the front of full-size postman's locks. The ring is quite tarnished but that doesn't bother me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Looks exactly like mine, I guess the small size is the reason for the difference you point out. You can see the same on bags(pockets) like Emmy.
    Kris

6. Thanks Kris, you're a star! this little purse (which reminds me a bit of a sporran, hehe) is so cute I think I might make it my TPF avatar - now I've passed the 5 days, and I can have one!

7. #43 Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010

Slowhand-I'm wondering if this is the East West Bayswater ??? If so, I didn't think it comes with a padlock ????

8. Thanks for that EGT - I'm not into the Bays family but wasn't sure it was a Bays either to be honest. I'm waiting for my sis to let me know if she want's to take it further before asking for more pics.

9. My knowledge is VERY limited but ...

As EGT says, on mulberry.com, the E/Ws aren't shown with a padlock.

Your sis's would-be bag is listed as chocolate but looks black?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.