Authenticate This Moschino

Thanks for the pics! I definitely know what to look for now, BUT I want to be on the safe side and I've always been one of those people that needs reassurance, so would anybody mind taking a look at these pics and let me know if I'm making the right decision? The seller of this belt sent these to me:

Attachments

• IMG00040-20110809-1211.jpg
    IMG00040-20110809-1211.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 4,272
I'm 99.9% sure that this belt is authentic and I won't be disappointed, but it's nice to have ladies like you give me that positive push because y'all definitely know your stuff! Thanks in advance :smile:

My mom just gave me her Moschino belt and I'm wearing it at work today. On the inside of the belt, each of the letters has this stamped on it: "REDWALL Made In Italy". Also, in addition to the MOSCHINO label stamped into the leather, there should be a "redwall" logo with the words "redwall" (all lower case) in a box.

I'm 99.9% sure that this belt is authentic and I won't be disappointed, but it's nice to have ladies like you give me that positive push because y'all definitely know your stuff! Thanks in advance :smile:

That belt looks to be authentic. It has all the right signs from what I can see on the picture. The only thing I can't see is the Moschino brand inside the belt, which there isn't a picture of, and there's only a picture of the back of one letter. Has the seller said there is "Redwall made in italy" text on the back of every letter?

If they say yes, then I'd say this belt was pretty safe, but please be aware I am no expert. I'm hoping someone else can have a look to give you another opinion.

If it were me, I would go with the belt, as like I said, it looks fine, but at the end of the day, it's your call, and like i said, I'm no expert.

Good luck!

The seller confirmed that "REDWALL Made in Italy" is stamped on the back of EVERY letter. Looks like I'm going to buy it! How much does this belt sell for regularly? I'm buying it for $200, hoping it's a great deal.

I also have never bought anything form the Moschino line as well and came across this AMAZING vintage Moschino belt on etsy the other day and put it on reserve. The seller is selling it for only $95 and is almost certain it is authentic but she says she is not 100% sure because she got it from a boutique shop in paris and not an actual moschino store. Can someone please look at this link and let me know if this is a genuine Mischino belt because I plan to buy it within a week if i is:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/9107390...il-feb-14?ref=sr_gallery_11&sref=&ga_includes[0]=tags&ga_search_query=Moschino+Belt&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=