Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions related to MICHAEL KORS in this thread.

Note: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Please follow the following rules:

Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated. This is in order to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously.

This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:

• Item:
  • Listing number:
  • Seller:
  • Link:
  • Comments:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):

• SERIAL NUMBER:
  • Link (if available):
  • Seller:
  • Who took the pictures:
  • History of the bag:
  • Comments:

Additionally, the current authenticators in this forum would like to request:
Clear pics of entire bag front, back, side, & bottom
Made in country/date tag
White style tag if present
Heat stamp
Interior lining & stitching at pockets
Stamped hardware including zipper pulls
Handles where attached to purse (where applicable)
Lettered name and/or logo

Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any pictures (all authentication must include pictures). All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we. Please provide photos taken with an actual camera. Cell phone pictures rarely provide good details.

• Authenticators are not required to answer every request and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.
  • Authenticators are not employed by tPF and do not represent tPF.
  • Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.
  • Please limit your request to one (1) per post; otherwise it gets too confusing keeping them all straight.
  • Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
  • To ensure that additional pictures requested are seen by the authenticators, please utilize the quote feature or provide a link to your original request and response. Failure to do so may result in your query not being answered.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials briefly supporting its authenticity.
Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such. Authenticators only represent themselves individually, not necessarily other authenticators or the staff of tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jamie2214
Just a quick explanation. Our Michael Kors authenticity thread was not in the list on the TPFs list of contemporary designers for authentications. Some of us authenticators requested they put our thread on that list so people could find us. Many were missing us because we were not on that list. Our administrator Vlad, graciously accommodated us and put us on the list! Thank you Vlad !!

In order to do that, they had t start a new thread for us and close the old one. We will still be able to view the old one for references and information, but we will now be authenticating on this new thread,.

I am so glad we are official now and that we have a format to follow. The old thread was getting too cluttered up with too many conversations, making it hard for us to find authenticity questions,

These rules are the same ones that are on all the other authenticity threads, for other designers, here on TPF.

So the good news, is we are now OFFICIAL! And it will be easier for so many more people to find us! Just knowing how many more people we can help is so wonderful! Here is the page we have been added to that is all over this forum.

http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=243&a=35

Just a quick explanation. Our Michael Kors authenticity thread was not in the list on the TPFs list of contemporary designers for authentications. Some of us authenticators requested they put our thread on that list so people could find us. Many were missing us because we were not on that list. Our administrator Vlad, graciously accommodated us and put us on the list! Thank you Vlad !!

In order to do that, they had t start a new thread for us and close the old one. We will still be able to view the old one for references and information, but we will now be authenticating on this new thread,.

I am so glad we are official now and that we have a format to follow. The old thread was getting too cluttered up with too many conversations, making it hard for us to find authenticity questions,

These rules are the same ones that are on all the other authenticity threads, for other designers, here on TPF.

So the good news, is we are now OFFICIAL! And it will be easier for so many more people to find us! Just knowing how many more people we can help is so wonderful! Here is the page we have been added to that is all over this forum.

http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=243&a=35

Thank you, Vlad.

Item: Michael Kors Large Sutton Satchel in Black
Listing number:
Seller: absolute_sole_shoes on ebay
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Authentic-Michael-Kors-Large-Sutton-Saffiano-Leather-Satchel-Handbag-Black-/171674722163?
Comments: I'm back. Unfortunately I lost the auction to the sutton i linked here before but I'm interested in this one here. I know about the defects and I'm okay with it for the price. Is it authentic?

Looks good so far. Seller has good feedback, good track record & offers return policy.Would still like to see picture of made in country tag & date tag before we say for sure.

Item: Michael Kors Large Sutton Satchel in Black
Listing number:
Seller: absolute_sole_shoes on ebay
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Authentic-Michael-Kors-Large-Sutton-Saffiano-Leather-Satchel-Handbag-Black-/171674722163?
Comments: I'm back. Unfortunately I lost the auction to the sutton i linked here before but I'm interested in this one here. I know about the defects and I'm okay with it for the price. Is it authentic?

Looks good so far. Seller has good feedback, good track record & offers return policy.Would still like to see picture of made in country tag & date tag before we say for sure.

Authentic! While more pics would be good, I am going to deem this bag as authentic. The pics already posted are all good and the interior lining is correct. I have purchased from this seller before and she only sell beautiful authentic bags, so I am confident to tell you this is a good purchase..

Do you have a specific bag you are looking at? Sorry, I have never purchased from that site so can't tell you about it. . We can only authenticate based on what pics we can see listed in my signature in blue.. Thank you

I have never bought from or used the site but it is a Google trusted seller.

Yes, and ebay is a google trusted seller too! lol! And how many fakes did we report today alone! Pitiful!

Authentic! While more pics would be good, I am going to deem this bag as authentic. The pics already posted are all good and the interior lining is correct. I have purchased from this seller before and she only sell beautiful authentic bags, so I am confident to tell you this is a good purchase..
Yay awesome :biggrin: Thank you so much!

Yay awesome :biggrin: Thank you so much!
I have to retract my statement about purchasing from this seller. Her user id is very similar to another seller I buy from and thought it was the same one, however, I checked all of her other Michael Kors bags and her sold MK bags and they are authentic, so I would be very confident buying this seller. Also, all other indications on this bag are correct. I am still confident it is authentic. Enjoy!