Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

neny1

May 5, 2022
Hey :smile: Can someone help me check if this Michael Kors bag it’s authentic?
Name: Michael Kors Jet set small color-block logo camera bag (?)
Serial: 32t1gt9c0o
Seller:second hand
Who took pictures: my self
History: unknown (bought second hand)

Attachments

lucy7550

Nov 19, 2021
Hi, authenticators,
While I am not new to this forum, I have been involved with Coach and Dooney & Bourke, and I am totally ignorant about Michael Kors. I saw a bone-colored MK bag in a local thrift shop for $2 and I decided to buy it to practice my rehab skills on. White bags are notoriously hard to rehab, and for two dollars it was worth taking the risk. I think I have done a pretty decent job on the rehab, but I have no idea what style the bag is, or when it was made, or for that matter whether it’s real or a fake. I’d like to know the name of the style and when it was made if it’s real.

Here are the details and photos:

Item: off-white/bone tote style bag with zip top.
Seller: Local thrift shop
Comments: Inside lining has one long zip pocket on one side and 2 slip pockets on the other side. No outside pockets. Two handles, can be either close to underarm shoulder straps or used as top handles.
dimensions: 9” long X 11” wide X 5” deep
  • SERIAL NUMBER: B0811
  • Who took the pictures: I did
  • History of the bag: unknown
  • Made in country/date tag: China, don’t know date. On the back of the clear/frosty tag where the serial number is, the letters FS are printed.
  • White style tag if present: I don’t see any other tag except the one mentioned above
  • Heat stamp: I understand from searching here that a heat stamp indicates a location (Where sold?). But I don’t know what a heat stamp looks like or where to find it.
  • See photos for rest of info.

Attachments

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
Hey :smile: Can someone help me check if this Michael Kors bag it’s authentic?
Name: Michael Kors Jet set small color-block logo camera bag (?)
Serial: 32t1gt9c0o
Seller:second hand
Who took pictures: my self
History: unknown (bought second hand)
It's. Authentic.

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
Hi, authenticators,
While I am not new to this forum, I have been involved with Coach and Dooney & Bourke, and I am totally ignorant about Michael Kors. I saw a bone-colored MK bag in a local thrift shop for $2 and I decided to buy it to practice my rehab skills on. White bags are notoriously hard to rehab, and for two dollars it was worth taking the risk. I think I have done a pretty decent job on the rehab, but I have no idea what style the bag is, or when it was made, or for that matter whether it’s real or a fake. I’d like to know the name of the style and when it was made if it’s real.

Here are the details and photos:

Item: off-white/bone tote style bag with zip top.
Seller: Local thrift shop
Comments: Inside lining has one long zip pocket on one side and 2 slip pockets on the other side. No outside pockets. Two handles, can be either close to underarm shoulder straps or used as top handles.
dimensions: 9” long X 11” wide X 5” deep
  • SERIAL NUMBER: B0811
  • Who took the pictures: I did
  • History of the bag: unknown
  • Made in country/date tag: China, don’t know date. On the back of the clear/frosty tag where the serial number is, the letters FS are printed.
  • White style tag if present: I don’t see any other tag except the one mentioned above
  • Heat stamp: I understand from searching here that a heat stamp indicates a location (Where sold?). But I don’t know what a heat stamp looks like or where to find it.
  • See photos for rest of info.
This is an older bag made in 2008 for the factory outlet. It's authentic.