Not much there - it’s a fairly transparent tag
Thank you! I’m a Coach collector and not as knowledgeable about the Michael Kors brand. Appreciate your help - I can now re-donate in good faith!Yes, it's authentic made for factory hobo bag in 2008.
This is an older bag made in 2008 for the factory outlet. It's authentic.Hi, authenticators,
While I am not new to this forum, I have been involved with Coach and Dooney & Bourke, and I am totally ignorant about Michael Kors. I saw a bone-colored MK bag in a local thrift shop for $2 and I decided to buy it to practice my rehab skills on. White bags are notoriously hard to rehab, and for two dollars it was worth taking the risk. I think I have done a pretty decent job on the rehab, but I have no idea what style the bag is, or when it was made, or for that matter whether it’s real or a fake. I’d like to know the name of the style and when it was made if it’s real.
Here are the details and photos:
Item: off-white/bone tote style bag with zip top.
Seller: Local thrift shop
Comments: Inside lining has one long zip pocket on one side and 2 slip pockets on the other side. No outside pockets. Two handles, can be either close to underarm shoulder straps or used as top handles.
dimensions: 9” long X 11” wide X 5” deep
- SERIAL NUMBER: B0811
- Who took the pictures: I did
- History of the bag: unknown
- Made in country/date tag: China, don’t know date. On the back of the clear/frosty tag where the serial number is, the letters FS are printed.
- White style tag if present: I don’t see any other tag except the one mentioned above
- Heat stamp: I understand from searching here that a heat stamp indicates a location (Where sold?). But I don’t know what a heat stamp looks like or where to find it.
- See photos for rest of info.
It's authentic boutique bag & is called the Mott Satchel Messenger. I do not give monetary evaluations.So I received this as a gift from one of my regulars at the bar I worked at tonight as a parting gift. Idk where he got it, the name or it, or anything as I’m not familiar with the brand. Tag says made in Cambodia. If this is authentic I’d love to know the style name and what’s it worth View attachment 5406344 View attachment 5406345
Authentic Miranda; a Collection bag. From the pics, it looks to be a small.Hello dear ladies. I received a beautiful MK bag from trr and I would need your help with its authentication. I know trr says they authenticate everything, but sometimes they miss a few things.
Thank you in advance for your help!
- SERIAL NUMBER: NC-1506
- Link (if available): https://www.therealreal.com/product...hael-kors-collection-leather-handle-bag-b3r3o
- Seller: trr
- Who took the pictures: I did.
- History of the bag: bought from trr, so it is not new.
- Comments: there are pics on the website as well, but they did not include pics of some of the details so I took extra photos.
View attachment 5409920 View attachment 5409921 View attachment 5409922 View attachment 5409923 View attachment 5409924 View attachment 5409925