Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Hello & :welcome: TPF & the ATMK thread. I ask that members have a minimum post count of 25 before I evaluate their request. I require this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the site & the format. There are many different forums & topics on TPF including premiere & contemporary designers, jewelry, shopping, makeup & beauty, pets, family & relationships, care & maintenance of handbags/accessories, celebrity style & gossip, current events, health & wellness. Please explore the site, find topics & threads that interest you, & post comments on them. You'll have your post count up before you know it. Once you have your post count up, please quote your original request & ask for your evaluation. I will be happy to review & make a determination at that time. I can tell you that a picture of both sides of the made in country tag is missing. Just in case you don't know, there is a list of pictures required & format outlined in the 1st post of this thread. Thank you for understanding. :idea:
Hi! I've reached the required post count! :lol: Appreciate if you could assist with my request :yes: I have actually searched through the bag all night and did not see any tag!! But I've been watching some unboxing videos and did not spot any as well. Would it be possible this bag does not come with made in country tag?

Hi! I've reached the required post count! :lol: Appreciate if you could assist with my request :yes: I have actually searched through the bag all night and did not see any tag!! But I've been watching some unboxing videos and did not spot any as well. Would it be possible this bag does not come with made in country tag?

The tag should be inside one of the zippered compartments. It's black.

Hello & :welcome: TPF & the ATMK thread. I ask that members have a minimum post count of 25 before I evaluate their request. I require this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the site & the format. There are many different forums & topics on TPF including premiere & contemporary designers, jewelry, shopping, makeup & beauty, pets, family & relationships, care & maintenance of handbags/accessories, celebrity style & gossip, current events, health & wellness. Please explore the site, find topics & threads that interest you, & post comments on them. You'll have your post count up before you know it. Once you have your post count up, please read the 1st post of this thread for the format & required pictures needed to make a determination. You can then, quote your original request & ask for your evaluation. I will be happy to review & make a determination at that time. I can tell you the listing is missing some of the necessary pictures. Thank you for understanding.:flowers:

I'm so sorry - I was asking on behalf of a small charity I volunteer for and we run a shop to make money for it, just wanted to know as we obviously wouldn't want to sell a counterfeit bag. I won't ask again! Thanks anyway.

I'm so sorry - I was asking on behalf of a small charity I volunteer for and we run a shop to make money for it, just wanted to know as we obviously wouldn't want to sell a counterfeit bag. I won't ask again! Thanks anyway.
Authentication evaluations cannot be done without the necessary pictures needed to make a determination. This is why we ask members to read the first post of the authentication thread which has a list of pictures that are needed for examination. All the authenticators on TPF volunteer our time & are not paid to do so. Many do not want to give evaluations to people who only join for the free authentications. As far as selling, it's against TPF rules for a seller to post their own listing for authentication. I don't mind evaluating your bag, but I ask for you to participate on the forums & post the pictures necessary to make a determination.

Just a quick explanation. Our Michael Kors authenticity thread was not in the list on the TPFs list of contemporary designers for authentications. Some of us authenticators requested they put our thread on that list so people could find us. Many were missing us because we were not on that list. Our administrator Vlad, graciously accommodated us and put us on the list! Thank you Vlad !!

In order to do that, they had t start a new thread for us and close the old one. We will still be able to view the old one for references and information, but we will now be authenticating on this new thread,.

I am so glad we are official now and that we have a format to follow. The old thread was getting too cluttered up with too many conversations, making it hard for us to find authenticity questions,

These rules are the same ones that are on all the other authenticity threads, for other designers, here on TPF.

So the good news, is we are now OFFICIAL! And it will be easier for so many more people to find us! Just knowing how many more people we can help is so wonderful! Here is the page we have been added to that is all over this forum.

http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=243&a=35