Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Hi, I'm new to Michael Kors so I'm not sure what photo is best to ask to check authenticity but here is the listing:
http://r.ebay.com/N7uT8L
Thank you in advance :smile:

For future reference, there is a list of necessary pictures in the first post of this thread. I will need to see clear readable pics of the interior made in country/date tag (front & back), the heat stamp, clear close up of retail card, & any stamped hardware. :smile:

Hello, I purchased this bag second hand recently and wanted to make sure it was authentic. I am normally pretty decent at spotting fakes but I didn't realize they had gotten so good at replicating the newer styles and now I am worried. Especially since this specific color scheme doesn't seem be common in the Sutton style.I am in love with this color combination and the bag so hopefully it's real. Any help is much appreciated. :smile:

This is the Michael Kors Sutton in Colorblock. Medium size.

IMG_6287.JPG IMG_6288.JPG IMG_6289.JPG IMG_6290.JPG IMG_6291.JPG IMG_6292.JPG IMG_6293.JPG

Hello, I purchased this bag second hand recently and wanted to make sure it was authentic. I am normally pretty decent at spotting fakes but I didn't realize they had gotten so good at replicating the newer styles and now I am worried. Especially since this specific color scheme doesn't seem be common in the Sutton style.I am in love with this color combination and the bag so hopefully it's real. Any help is much appreciated. :smile:

View attachment 3609279 View attachment 3609280 View attachment 3609281 View attachment 3609282 View attachment 3609283 View attachment 3609284 View attachment 3609285

Hello & :welcome: to the ATMK thread of TPF. I ask that new members have a post count of 25 posts before I evaluate a request. I ask this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the forum & the format. TPF is full of all sorts of forums on fashion, jewelry, shoes, designers, style, makeup,nail polish, relationships, pets, celebrity gossip, current events, ect so you will have you post count up in not time. Just browse the forum, find threads that interest you & post comments on them. Once you have a 25 post count, just quote your original request & I will be happy to evaluate your bag. Thank you for your understanding.:flowers:

Hello & :welcome: to the ATMK thread of TPF. I ask that new members have a post count of 25 posts before I evaluate a request. I ask this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the forum & the format. TPF is full of all sorts of forums on fashion, jewelry, shoes, designers, style, makeup,nail polish, relationships, pets, celebrity gossip, current events, ect so you will have you post count up in not time. Just browse the forum, find threads that interest you & post comments on them. Once you have a 25 post count, just quote your original request & I will be happy to evaluate your bag. Thank you for your understanding.:flowers:
I am so sorry about that. Understood.

Item: Michael Kors Tan Soft Leather Bag Rare Comes With Dust Bag. **More Pics Added**
Listing number: 262849428969
Seller: anniepipkin
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262849428969?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Comments: I recently came across this bag on eBay and would love to get it, I am not familiar with this style of bag from MK so I would greatly appreciate any help in authenticating it. The seller has sent me additional photos that are not on the listing so I have included them in this post.

Additional 1.jpg Additional 2.jpg Additional 3.jpg

View attachment 3609279 View attachment 3609280 View attachment 3609281 View attachment 3609282 View attachment 3609283 View attachment 3609284 View attachment 3609285

After evaluating your pictures, you bag is authentic.:smile:

Item: Michael Kors Tan Soft Leather Bag Rare Comes With Dust Bag. **More Pics Added**
Listing number: 262849428969
Seller: anniepipkin
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262849428969?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Comments: I recently came across this bag on eBay and would love to get it, I am not familiar with this style of bag from MK so I would greatly appreciate any help in authenticating it. The seller has sent me additional photos that are not on the listing so I have included them in this post.

View attachment 3609522 View attachment 3609523 View attachment 3609524

I would like to see the other side of the interior white made in country tag.

IMG_8616.JPG My new purchases. Love them all! I felt so guilty that I am selling my old ones! All bags are on sale! Cant get enough of MK even if some are saying that they are not "in" anymore. I have tried considering other contemporary brands but I still find MK very stylish among others and the quality is superb!

View attachment 3612569 My new purchases. Love them all! I felt so guilty that I am selling my old ones! All bags are on sale! Cant get enough of MK even if some are saying that they are not "in" anymore. I have tried considering other contemporary brands but I still find MK very stylish among others and the quality is superb!

This is the authentication thread. Are you requesting an evaluation of these bags? If so, please read the first post of this thread for the correct format & pictures needed to make a determination. Thanks. :flowers:

Authentic! While more pics would be good, I am going to deem this bag as authentic. The pics already posted are all good and the interior lining is correct. I have purchased from this seller before and she only sell beautiful authentic bags, so I am confident to tell you this is a good purchase..
Can you please advise me as to where to get Cole Haan shoes authenticated? Thank you so much!