CLOSED - Authenticate This Marc Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Can you help me with this Marc Jacobs article? I think it's a vintage one but it's fake or real? Thank you a lot and sorry for my bad english!

Attachments

• Pardesiu haina de designer Marc Jacobs.jpg
    Pardesiu haina de designer Marc Jacobs.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20180309_221509_675.jpg
    IMG_20180309_221509_675.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 198
Hello! Can you help me with this Marc Jacobs article? I think it's a vintage one but it's fake or real? Thank you a lot and sorry for my bad english!
are the letters that crooked and is the 4 wavy in person? if they are, it is not authentic.

if it's somehow the photos, i need clearer shots of all the tags so that they're readable.

hi! Could you please authenticate this MJ bag for me? It's a Recruit Small Nomad Saddle Bag. Bought it from reputable local instagram seller. I've done my research on this seller but just want to triple check :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2076.JPG
    IMG_2076.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2077.JPG
    IMG_2077.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2078.JPG
    IMG_2078.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 182
hi! Could you please authenticate this MJ bag for me? It's a Recruit Small Nomad Saddle Bag. Bought it from reputable local instagram seller. I've done my research on this seller but just want to triple check :smile:
ideally i'd like a photo of the back of the bag and a link to the seller (assuming it's a business and not a personal page), but this looks fine to me.

i've made this comment before and will again since instagram was mentioned. i know that there are great instashops out there and that you checked out your seller, so i'm not applying this directly to you, but rather to anyone skimming the thread. there are lots and lots of fake recent/current season MJ bags on instagram, mostly out of Indonesia, and some are very well made (especially the snapshot bags). i'm always happy to take a look at any purchase, but authentications are also just my opinion.

ideally i'd like a photo of the back of the bag and a link to the seller (assuming it's a business and not a personal page), but this looks fine to me.

i've made this comment before and will again since instagram was mentioned. i know that there are great instashops out there and that you checked out your seller, so i'm not applying this directly to you, but rather to anyone skimming the thread. there are lots and lots of fake recent/current season MJ bags on instagram, mostly out of Indonesia, and some are very well made (especially the snapshot bags). i'm always happy to take a look at any purchase, but authentications are also just my opinion.
Hi there, I am learning about MJ and I would like to ask a question about this authentication regarding the "made in . . ." tag: I was under the impression that the tag should read where it was made on one side, and what the material is made from on the other side." Thank you!:confused1:

Hi there, I am learning about MJ and I would like to ask a question about this authentication regarding the "made in . . ." tag: I was under the impression that the tag should read where it was made on one side, and what the material is made from on the other side." Thank you!:confused1:
sometimes. there are roughly 6475643 different tags at this point.

Hi
Could you please help authenticate this Marc Jacobs purse.
Item Name Don't know
Seller: purchased at estate sale
Who took the pictures: me

Comments: This was purchased at an estate sales

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 163
  • mj5.jpg
    mj5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 158
  • mj4.jpg