CLOSED - Authenticate This Marc Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: Authentic Marc By Marc Jacobs Black Leather Petal To The Metal Natasha Bag
Listing number: 142646840020
Seller: azat4725
Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Authent...-Petal-To-The-Metal-Natasha-Bag-/142646840020
Comments: I've been trying to find a replacement for my beloved Petal to the Metal, which has worn out. Mine was made of lambskin (ribbon lining), and I've been looking for another lambskin, and so I bid and purchased this one.

Belatedly, it occurs to me that I should've thought about authentication! Would it be possible for somebody to please take a look at the listing and see what they think? Since I've already paid, if there's not enough detail, I can take additional pictures when it arrives.

Many thanks.

Item: Authentic Marc By Marc Jacobs Black Leather Petal To The Metal Natasha Bag
Listing number: 142646840020
Seller: azat4725
Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Authent...-Petal-To-The-Metal-Natasha-Bag-/142646840020
Comments: I've been trying to find a replacement for my beloved Petal to the Metal, which has worn out. Mine was made of lambskin (ribbon lining), and I've been looking for another lambskin, and so I bid and purchased this one.

Belatedly, it occurs to me that I should've thought about authentication! Would it be possible for somebody to please take a look at the listing and see what they think? Since I've already paid, if there's not enough detail, I can take additional pictures when it arrives.

Many thanks.
looks fine, made in tag will confirm

Reactions: Kittentoes
Could anyone take a look at this bag a friend bought on eBay please ? She's concerned it may be a fake and the authentication service she tried to use is away on holiday at the moment - it's already arrived from eBay so obviously she wants to know as soon as possible . She's particularly worried about the 'made in' label .IMG_7333.JPGIMG_7334.JPGIMG_7334.JPGIMG_7336.JPG
I have the full size pics if needed. Thank so much !

Could anyone take a look at this bag a friend bought on eBay please ? She's concerned it may be a fake and the authentication service she tried to use is away on holiday at the moment - it's already arrived from eBay so obviously she wants to know as soon as possible . She's particularly worried about the 'made in' label .View attachment 3930525View attachment 3930529View attachment 3930530View attachment 3930532
I have the full size pics if needed. Thank so much !
authentic

Hi, can anyone take a look at this please? I wasn’t sure what other pics might be needed.

Item: Blue Marc Jacobs Zip Clutch (orig $395)
Listing number: 263391457088
Seller: allisocaravell0
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Marc-...3d535aaf40:g:NkkAAOSwH2VaNczi&redirect=mobile

Thanks!
looks fine so far. ask for a photo of the interior label. if they can manage it, the made in tag and season tag are always helpful, but they can be tough to get clear shots of in wallets; the label should be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.