authenticate this LV

Status
Not open for further replies.

daylebran

Mar 27, 2009
please help me authenticate this LV bag. buyer claims it is a fake - i have many more pictures, but my ebay auction number is 390149979126. i had a hard time photographing the exact color of the bag due to the lighting situation - i either would over expose to show the vernis or underexpose to show the patina-ed leather. i did purchase this second hand, but i am very certain the bag is 100% authentic.

tells me his friend has an authentic bag and sent me a side by side pic of that bag and the one i sold...hello, the snaps are totally different!! said the one on the left was my bag (at first) then retracted and said that the one on the right is mine. so if mine has the authentic snap on it (i redirected him do the website with the picture of the snap along with many other bags and their snaps posted on ebay), wouldn't you think he would question the authenticity of the other bag??

here's the pic that was sent. but at any rate, please help me authenticate - i think he's trying to bait and switch the bag...

Attachments

• left is mine and right is my friend4.jpg
    left is mine and right is my friend4.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.