Authenticate this LV, please?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Hi there! I relatively new to PB, and posting from my phone makes it difficult to see if I'm posting in the appropriate sub- thread.
    I found this LV at a thrift store today, and I admit I'm a newbie to LV, but this looks fab! I've never seen sn LV in a thrift store that remotely looked of any quality
    I may be way off, so please share your knowledge. I will be a bit sad if it's trash, but I didn't spend $$$$ so I will get over it. :smile:
    Thank you!
    Also, I can upload more pics if necessary.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hello. there is a thread for authenticating items however they require a sales/auction link. they do not authenticate private sale items or just off pictures. For a small fee you may use a professional authenticating service....

3. Thank you, can you direct me? I don't mind a small fee, I just don't want to try to sell it if it's a fake!

4. caroldiva.com does authentication. think she charge like $7

5. I think someone suggested memes treasures as well......I'm not sure how much she charges.

6. It is the old Trocadero, which ws availabl for many, many years.

7. Thank you both! I compared it to other Trocadero photos, and I'm very excited!! Thrift store score! I don't think I want to sell it, I think this baby is mine! :biggrin::biggrin:

8. congrats on the great find! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.