Authenticate This LOUIS VUITTON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need closer pics of:

Marais: Zipper pull, rivet, trademark heat stamp without the angle, date code.
    Mini Pochette: Zipper pull, trademark heat stamp, and date code.

2. Just to name a few... leather, length of straps, and shape of bag.

3. ^^Good to know.

4. #3725 Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
    Hi John, here you go. I can't see the date code on the pochette anymore. I know that it's on the leather tab inside but could it have been rubbed off over time?

One more thing, the leather part holding the d-ring and date code does not have a rivet.

Thanks! :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. #3727 Dec 20, 2008
    Hello TPF's expert,
    Please authenticate SPEEDY35MONO for me
    Is that's real?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you very much..:p

6. Can you experts say something about this "VIP-Louis Vuitton"??? Is this even a true LV? An what about the date code: Serial Number: OKDJ2338 - A - OKVIP6662288

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank You!!

7. Addy - I requested more photos from the seller. I ended up doing the BIN before your post (as the price was low - should have known better) and should have waited.:sad: Should I go ahead and request a refund or should I wait for the photos from the seller?

Thanks for your help, as always!

8. #3732 Dec 20, 2008
    Is this authentic? Thanks guys!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. #3733 Dec 20, 2008
  10. Your effort is well appreciated. Thanks again.

11. Thank you so much for your answer, unfortunately I dont have the purse now here with me so I cant provide clearer pic before I get the bag back. I have checked that the interior tag is just like the one in ebays own quide but I will send new pic as soon as I can. Thanks again :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.