AUTHENTICATE This Louis Vuitton Galleria Bag that was returned to me.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
    Hello Purse Forum, I am new member and xxxxxxx this is NOT allowed on tPF. Buyer said that I sent a Dirty, missing rivets, blackened leather, odor smelling bag to her and wanted to return it. This is what she sent back to me. I believe a Brand New COUNTERFEIT FAKE Galleria GM bag back to me. Please help verify that this is indeed a FAKE COUNTERFEIT bag. And to add insult to injury, it's BRAND NEW and nothing like she described in Paypal Dispute Comments. Also it doesn't even have a Serial# on the inside flap like my Authentic Galleria.

Attached Files:

2. Here are some more pics since the 1st post only allowed 5 pics. Totally different than what was pictured and sold in my auction.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.