Authenticate This LONGCHAMP

Should I be concerned? The darkest handles are the only ones I can be sure are 100% genuine though the other bags seem to pass the tests. I believe the handles are just worn/older.

Attachments

• AB500AA9-8C20-443E-9F52-B6395755B7A1.jpeg
    AB500AA9-8C20-443E-9F52-B6395755B7A1.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 239
Hello.. Badly need help here to authenticate Longchamp Neo that I'm buying from a friend... She said it's authentic.
I already have a Longchamp Neo printed one and tried to compare.. there were differences and similarities.. so I'm totally confused! Appreciate your help in advance. P.S I'm buying the green one..

Attachments

• LC 1.jpg
    LC 1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 237
  • LC2.jpg
    LC2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 236
  • LC3.jpg
    LC3.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 238
  • LC4.jpg
    LC4.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 231
  • LC6.jpg
    LC6.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 234
  • LC7.jpg
    LC7.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 231
Hello.. Badly need help here to authenticate Longchamp Neo that I'm buying from a friend... She said it's authentic.
I already have a Longchamp Neo printed one and tried to compare.. there were differences and similarities.. so I'm totally confused! Appreciate your help in advance. P.S I'm buying the green one..

You're right: the green one is FAKE.

Hi all, please help me authenticate this longchamp!

Name/item description/specific item: Le Pliage Néo TOP-HANDLE SmallView attachment 4270792 View attachment 4270793

Link to the item/link to the photos or attach photos :
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/LONGCHAMP...-1512-1515-MADE-IN/473250706?selectedOptions=

Thanks in advance!

Your photos are crap. But the bag is crap. FAKE.

Next time, I will not oblige when given such crappy photos to work with. I will not give another warning but just ignore.

Your photos are crap. But the bag is crap. FAKE.

Next time, I will not oblige when given such crappy photos to work with. I will not give another warning but just ignore.
Hey, im sorry for the photos because i dont have the newest smartphone with best technologies to work. Plus i put it in a collage because i saw complain of not being able to upload multiple photos.
But anyway thanks for authenticating

Reactions: beeb

Green one is fake in my opinion. Sorry

Reactions: seton