*CLOSED* Authenticate This Loewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it looks and smell good, except i don't see that letter C, but I also have another one in beige /grey color and it does nt have it eighther and it is authentic, so maybe they are older models?

Hi Loewe experts!

Saw a black grained calfskin puzzle on the resale market but with a black logo - does this exist? The photos on the Loewe website show the black puzzle with a white logo.

View attachment 4703964

TIA!!

Hi! Did you end up purchasing this bag? The NM website has photos of this version but I’m not sure if it’s accurate (the description seems to be for the smooth calf leather and I thought the grained versions were more expensive). I visited a store where it was supposed to be in stock but they couldn’t find it.

Hi, I would like to request help in authenticating this medium puzzle bag. Thank you.

View attachment 4833780View attachment 4833781View attachment 4833782View attachment 4833783View attachment 4833784
Hi, I would like to request help in authenticating this medium puzzle bag. Thank you.

View attachment 4833780View attachment 4833781View attachment 4833782View attachment 4833783View attachment 4833784

The inner tag looks off, the wear at the handles seem to not even be genuine leather. I wouldn’t purchase it personally imo

Status
Not open for further replies.