Authenticate This KATE SPADE

clairebee13

Jul 14, 2021
Hi!
I have bought this Kate Spade bag secondhand on Depop, listed as like perfect condition and barely used.
I feel mostly confident it is authentic but just want to make sure!
If anyone can tell me the style also?
Sorry for not very detailed photos as I haven’t received yet so this is the sellers pics.

Attachments

Dmossio

Aug 14, 2021
Hi Ladies,

I would like to purchase this bag to use as a diaper bag, but I want to make sure its real. The seller says it was bought at Neiman Marcus, here are some photos.. let me know if you need smore specific pictures.. THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS RECEIVED!
Beautiful purse

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Hi!
I have bought this Kate Spade bag secondhand on Depop, listed as like perfect condition and barely used.
Sorry for not very detailed photos as I haven’t received yet so this is the sellers pics.
Authentic. Not sure of the style name.

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Can someone please authenticate this bag for me I tried to research it but I'm not sure the numbers are matching up to the style of the bag. was told it was a mansfield liv. Would you know the name of the color also? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5159400

View attachment 5159401

View attachment 5159402

View attachment 5159403

View attachment 5159404

View attachment 5159405

View attachment 5159406

View attachment 5159407

View attachment 5159408
Authentic!

TobermoryCat

Sep 1, 2021
Hi!

Hi - i am sorry for jumping in on your post but am unsure how to start a new thread as i am new in the community.

I purchased a Kate Spade Margaux Medium Bag - Deep Cherry on Ebay.
There are a few things which have made me question whether this is genuine.
There are 2 areas on the hardware of strap which has tarnished - supposedly if genuine, this should not happen.
I have read - The ‘T’ in ‘Kate Spade’ should always align with the ‘N’ in New York, and the ‘K’ in New York should always be paralleled with the ‘A’ in ‘Spade.’ On the lining of this bag the letter K (as in York) is not paralleled with the A, it is offset to the right slightly.
On the MADE IN label it states VIETNAM but then there is another VIETNAM below the first.
I cannot see the YKK stamped on the zips but will have a thorough check again later.
Apart from this - the bag looks nice but maybe that means the ones who produce the fakes are getting quite good at it.

Attachments

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Hi - i am sorry for jumping in on your post but am unsure how to start a new thread as i am new in the community.

I purchased a Kate Spade Margaux Medium Bag - Deep Cherry on Ebay.
There are a few things which have made me question whether this is genuine.
There are 2 areas on the hardware of strap which has tarnished - supposedly if genuine, this should not happen.
I have read - The ‘T’ in ‘Kate Spade’ should always align with the ‘N’ in New York, and the ‘K’ in New York should always be paralleled with the ‘A’ in ‘Spade.’ On the lining of this bag the letter K (as in York) is not paralleled with the A, it is offset to the right slightly.
On the MADE IN label it states VIETNAM but then there is another VIETNAM below the first.
I cannot see the YKK stamped on the zips but will have a thorough check again later.
Apart from this - the bag looks nice but maybe that means the ones who produce the fakes are getting quite good at it.
Your bag is authentic.
The YKK on the zipper thing is a myth.

Reactions: Jacynthe