Authenticate This KATE SPADE

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Good day, may I kindly ask if this bag is authentic? It was given to me when I was in the USA. It has a cardboard-like, flexible type of material but gets deformed. It gets particularly heavy when I put in some things inside. And as you can see a sloppy application of the adhesive was used as well. And it's really large - 19in wide. Hope someone can help me, thank you in advance.
Authentic.

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Please authenticate my purse. I bought this purse today. I wanted to make sure it is genuine kate spade. Also, any information you can provide about this purse would be great. I sincerely appreciate your help.
Label is really bad. It's a counterfeit Sam.

ChastityMarley

May 2, 2021
I would like to authenticate this purse I found at Goodwill. I like but am not sure it is really a kate spade.

Attachments

bluethreads

Jan 21, 2019
Hello- I purchased this bag second hand off thredUp. Can you tell me if this purse is authentic or fake?

thank you.

Attachments

kunkun123

May 25, 2021
Hello, I bought this bag second handed. Could you help me authenticate this bag, please? It came with the care card but no price tag and dust bag. There are two small pockets inside. The supposedly serial number attached inside in one of the pocket with zipper, written PXRU5754. Thank you so much.

Attachments

Tina-M

Jun 8, 2021
Hello, can you please authenticate this bag for me? Bought second-hand. Thank you very much!

Item: Mini Maise

Attachments

moodyone

Jul 4, 2021

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA

Atuttle

Nov 14, 2018
I’ve been looking closely at this Kate spade bag and I’m not really sure if it is authentic or not. Can someone tell me more and how to tell?? Thank you!!

Attachments

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Item: small marcy WLRU5234 dawn place ruffle embroidered black/warm vellum NWT
Seller: Goodwill $8.49 (2018, $$119)
Comments: This little bag is so beautifully made, detailed, and NWT so I think that it is genuine, but I do not have many KS items so I would greatly appreciate your expert opinions. Thank you in advance!

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_001.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_002.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_003.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_004.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_005.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_007.JPG

KateSpadeSmMarcyDawnPlaceRuffle_008.JPG