Authenticate This KATE SPADE

May 9, 2018

Does anyone know if either of these agendas are authentic?

Cath Fuentes

Feb 28, 2021
Good day, may I kindly ask if this bag is authentic? It was given to me when I was in the USA. It has a cardboard-like, flexible type of material but gets deformed. It gets particularly heavy when I put in some things inside. And as you can see a sloppy application of the adhesive was used as well. And it's really large - 19in wide. Hope someone can help me, thank you in advance.

Attachments

Reactions: lincrompt

mermaidcms

Coach a holic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Texas
Can you please tell me if this is a replica. I bought it from Poshmark and got suspicious when I saw the lining in person. The lining is very thin and has no labels. no ksny label anywhere except on the gold plate on the front.

Attachments

Palachensa

Mar 17, 2021
Can someone authenticate this? Sorry for the bad photos...They're not mine. I found it online for sale and I really like it. I think it is real but I live in Mexico and counterfeits of basically everything are very common. She only wants $20 for it, which seems low.

ka1.png

ks2.jpg

ks3.jpg

ks4.png

ks5.jpg

Palachensa

Mar 17, 2021
Can you please tell me if this is a replica. I bought it from Poshmark and got suspicious when I saw the lining in person. The lining is very thin and has no labels. no ksny label anywhere except on the gold plate on the front.
I'm definitely not an expert but that ''made in China'' tag is not correct. I've never seen that on any of my bags. It should have a tag with Kate Spade New York and the composition of the material of the bag.

JessMo

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, I purchased this from Poshmark. Seller said it is a Grove Street ‘Carli’. After looking up some info online, I’m not confidant that this is authentic. If someone could take a look and let me know it this is the real deal or not, I would be most appreciative

Attachments

Atuttle

Nov 14, 2018
Im not sure if this Kate spade tote is real or fake. Can anyone help me and if it is fake or real and how to tell. Because I’m completely unsure and confused. The text on the label looks correct to me and correctly spaced. inside there is a label that says that it was made in china. there is gold feet but they are not large and they are not triangular or spikey. Any help is greatly appreshaiated. thanks a bunch
0-4.jpg 2C239525-40CC-4FDB-A6B0-A2E2AF71D2F8.jpeg 0.jpg 0-1.jpg 0-2.jpg 0-3.jpg 0-5.jpg 0-6.jpg 0-7.jpg 0-8.jpg 0-9.jpg

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Im not sure if this Kate spade tote is real or fake. Can anyone help me and if it is fake or real and how to tell. Because I’m completely unsure and confused. The text on the label looks correct to me and correctly spaced. inside there is a label that says that it was made in china. there is gold feet but they are not large and they are not triangular or spikey. Any help is greatly appreshaiated. thanks a bunch
View attachment 5051893 View attachment 5051823 View attachment 5051894 View attachment 5051895 View attachment 5051896 View attachment 5051897 View attachment 5051898 View attachment 5051899 View attachment 5051900 View attachment 5051901 View attachment 5051902
Sorry, but this is a counterfeit.

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Hello, I purchased this from Poshmark. Seller said it is a Grove Street ‘Carli’. After looking up some info online, I’m not confidant that this is authentic. If someone could take a look and let me know it this is the real deal or not, I would be most appreciative
Authentic!

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
O.G.
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah