Authenticate This JUICY COUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys one of my friends was given this necklace as a form of payment and she wants to make sure it's real or this girl owes her some money! It looks real to me but i could use some help...TIA!
kollas005.jpg

kollas004.jpg

Any reason to suspect that this set isn't real? Tags are from both pieces of a girls tracksuit. Style & cut #s are not identical, but one # off. I found lots of guides to authenticating adult Juicy styles, but nothing on authenticating childs wear. Where do I go?

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 91
Is this an authentic Juicy girls tracksuit? Tags are from both pieces. Aside from the thread attaching the care tag to the garment matching the garment size I cant seem to find info on authenticating girls items. Where do I go?!

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 269
Is this an authentic Juicy girls tracksuit? Tags are from both pieces. Aside from the thread attaching the care tag to the garment matching the garment size I cant seem to find info on authenticating girls items. Where do I go?!

I've never bought any Juicy GIRLS clothing before, so I'm not an expert in that area (just WOMENS), but it looks good to me. You will notice that the stitching on the tag on the pants (last photo) matches the color of the velour. On fake sets the stitching on the tag will match the color of the tag, not the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.