Jimmy Choo **Authenticate this Jimmy Choo!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all! i am totally new to jimmy choo, but love the ramona! from the little bit i've gathered, the JC logo should be directly lined up between the studs? if you zoom in on this photo it looks like it's lined up perfectly - but i'm sure you all know much more to look for than i do. don't even know if the bag came in this type of leather :shrugs:
what do you think of this one? only a couple pics:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Embossed-...4QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
tia!!

90% of the Jimmy Choos purses on ebay are fake! Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles. The interior moleskin is really something all of you can take a look at first online. the authentic ones are def. tougher and texture is on a stiffer side because it is "moleskin" and the fakes are all cloth, cheap and flimsy made. The hardware on fakes are all plated, and the color and the feel compared to authentic is much lighter. How can I tell? My sister got punked and I grabbed her to prove this point!!! Sad, the leather on the fakes is yucky. I know ebay can't let you sniff otherwise it would be a lot easier. Unless some of the past seasons items, or sellers mentioned gauarantee return policy, you might get better luck at saks, neiman and overstock to get kosher JCs. Good luck!

90% of the Jimmy Choos purses on ebay are fake! Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles. The interior moleskin is really something all of you can take a look at first online. the authentic ones are def. tougher and texture is on a stiffer side because it is "moleskin" and the fakes are all cloth, cheap and flimsy made. The hardware on fakes are all plated, and the color and the feel compared to authentic is much lighter. How can I tell? My sister got punked and I grabbed her to prove this point!!! Sad, the leather on the fakes is yucky. I know ebay can't let you sniff otherwise it would be a lot easier. Unless some of the past seasons items, or sellers mentioned gauarantee return policy, you might get better luck at saks, neiman and overstock to get kosher JCs. Good luck!

ITA::yes: I too got stuck with a few fakes and I would say unless it is a much older season, no one is going to "GIVE" away a JC bag. I know you can fall into a good deal once in a while and will try to turn around and sell it on ebay, but you are still not going to "Give" it away:shrugs:
Just go back to the old saying "if it is too good to be true.....":tdown:

so sad another fake. well look inside the mole skin is fake...moleskin is so stiffy that you shouldn't be able to tell it is light. sorry girl, read her other previous transaction and notice there is no word indicating "gauranteed authenticity" well that is a giveaway with all the stuff I mentioned...try overstock, i saw a real one there for a lot less... if you like this one for sure: http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Ji...-Satchel/2453991/product.html?IID=prod2453991

I'm now venturing into Jimmy Choo (but my heart belongs to Chloe!). Does anyone know if the Green Leather Suede Mahdi from Overstock is authentic? Or if anyone has purchased a Choo from Overstock and if it was real or fake? Thanks so much!!!

Here's the Overstock URL: http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Ji...-Satchel/2453991/product.html?IID=prod2453991

os-mahdi.jpg

And pics I found in the Jimmy Choo forum:

greenmahdi.jpg

blackmahdi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.