Jimmy Choo Authenticate This Jimmy Choo (Please use proper format)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted this bag here last time it was listed and everyone seemed to think it looked authentic then. I also emailed the seller last week when it was listed the first time around. She told me she bought it for just under a $1000.
I would pass on this bag...if there is a question and Robynbenz is not convinced, i'd let it go.

#1-Rio pics look good. :tup:
#2-ciggy looks good...get another opinion, I don't know enough about this style. I think Robynbenz has one.
#3-Ask for a clear pic of the lilac nameplate-I don't like it when sellers have private feedback.
#4-Wow! That bag looks gorgeous-get a clear pic of the lilac nameplate.
I don't know why sellers post so many pics and the close ups are not clear or don't show a good pic of what you need to see. Makes me suspicious!!!

Thank you jmcadon, I have asked for more pictures, after I get them I will post here.:yes:

Ooh La La!! A gorgeous bag and it looks great to me! You may want to get a few more opinions though!

I have this same bag in the smaller Riki style and the burgundy biker leather is TDF! That's also not a bad price for NWT!

Good luck!! :tup:
That one is REAL! The actual color is like the pic of the close up on the gold metal clasp/nameplate. That seller has some gorgeous bags...not great prices tho.

Thanks everyone. I did buy the bag. Now I just can't wait to get it.

Hello bear6108,

I had been tracking this bag also and decided to purchase through eBay this morning. I'm now being told that this was sold direct. Did you manage to snap it up?

I'm worried about this eBay seller now as they took my money from PayPal, and now they sold this from under me I have to wait a week to get the funds back into my bank. groan..

Jim

Thanks everyone. I did buy the bag. Now I just can't wait to get it.

A gorgeous bag and exactly 30% off retail plus free shipping....good deal!! It may go on sale through JC.com, but it's hard to say for how much and they may not have many left. I don't think this bag was included in the boutique sales either, but I could be wrong about that.

I would have gone for this one too! :tup:

PS. There are only 2 Burgundy Biker Ramonas left on JC.com for anyone interested.

Hello bear6108,

I had been tracking this bag also and decided to purchase through eBay this morning. I'm now being told that this was sold direct. Did you manage to snap it up?

I'm worried about this eBay seller now as they took my money from PayPal, and now they sold this from under me I have to wait a week to get the funds back into my bank. groan..

Jim

How could that happen??? Once someone hits BIN, the item is no longer able to be bought and/or paid for a second time. Did the seller offer one of you an off eBay deal but kept the listing going? :confused1:

I hope it was all on the up and up and you receive a speedy refund, or that Bear does if the bag was somehow inadvertently sold twice!

I'm totally confused! Have you heard anything from the seller JimLong about the bag being shipped to you or a refund being made?

How could that happen??? Once someone hits BIN, the item is no longer able to be bought and/or paid for a second time. Did the seller offer one of you an off eBay deal but kept the listing going? :confused1:

I hope it was all on the up and up and you receive a speedy refund, or that Bear does if the bag was somehow inadvertently sold twice!

I'm totally confused! Have you heard anything from the seller JimLong about the bag being shipped to you or a refund being made?

They claimed that they sold it on their own online store. The problem is that with this seller when you do the BIN they request immediate paypal payment. I did this, the funds went out I got all my congrats emails, then about 2 hours later I get a eBay message "Unpaid mutual agreement", and then about 20 mins after that a Paypal refund message. The problem is that I had to transfer funds to an account linked to Paypal. Paypal now has this on hold and that may stay that way for a couple of days, then the monies have to be transferred back to my bank, which again can take around 4-5 days to clear. This is pretty bad in my opinion.

Jim

Awww Jim, really sorry to hear this story. It seems like a lot of sellers are playing those kind of games lately. :sad: You might want to post on the ebay forum to warn others about that seller. I realize it's more expensive, but that bag is still available at jimmychoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.