Authenticate This Jewelry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I need to know if this juste en clou is real?? My boyfriend gave it to me as a gift but never gave me the box or certificate. It doesn’t have a serial number, only has a Cartier stamp on the nail head. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Please help me authenticate this Van Cleef necklace thank you so much

Attached Files:

3. Hello, can someone help me authenticate this Cartier Just un clou Please

Attached Files:

4. If anyone has the ability to identify this earring that would be amazing! Just looks so bad-ass to me and to see my role model wearing this makes me want to purchase this even more!

Attached Files:

5. Who is wearing it? Maybe we can find a better image to help identify it if there are more pictures online.

6. Hi all! Would love your help authenticating this VCA vintage alhambra ring in YG and MOP!
    Thank you :smile: luxury-women-van-cleef-and-arpels-used-fine-jewelry-p186338-006.jpg luxury-women-van-cleef-and-arpels-used-fine-jewelry-p186338-003.jpg

7. A6D9235E-16D6-4740-A38C-44B111EE18E6.png Hi, newbie here hoping that someone can assist me by authenticating this mini love bracelet I purchased on Tradesy. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    http://trsy.co/25774180

8. please photo the sides of the pendant between the beading where there are markings.
    "J!m"