*CLOSED* Authenticate This Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please authenticate this for me! If you need more pictures I can get them. The bracelet seems very loose when opened almost "cheap" feeling. I purchased from TrueFacet (located on 5th Ave NYC) which is an authorized dealer confirmed by a phone call to Cartier NY this morning. Please see photos! Thanks.

View media item 2048View media item 2049View media item 2050

I can't see any red flags, but don't understand what you mean by loose when opened?

I can't see any red flags, but don't understand what you mean by loose when opened?
Brought it into Cartier this morning. All authentic. I was given a watch box which I was a little sketched out about but the SA told me sometimes they do that and it is considered "more luxurious" than the bracelet box with black felt interior anyway. By loose I mean when the bracelet is opened the only moving part on the bracelet where the two pieces are connected on the hinge is a bit loose, the bracelet "swings" open when opened which I wasn't sure if it was supposed to do. After consultation the SA confirmed that some do and some don't and depending on the customers needs it can be tightened by Cartier.

Brought it into Cartier this morning. All authentic. I was given a watch box which I was a little sketched out about but the SA told me sometimes they do that and it is considered "more luxurious" than the bracelet box with black felt interior anyway. By loose I mean when the bracelet is opened the only moving part on the bracelet where the two pieces are connected on the hinge is a bit loose, the bracelet "swings" open when opened which I wasn't sure if it was supposed to do. After consultation the SA confirmed that some do and some don't and depending on the customers needs it can be tightened by Cartier.

Ah I see now. Mine doesn't swing open but I thought that was just the way it is. I was actually offered a choice between two types of boxes with my JUC - one with black interior and one with white interior which had a little white cushion, and I chose the latter because it looked nicer. Afterwards, I realised that I'd picked a watch box, but I preferred it as the cushion is handy.

Hello! Has a certificate, the c with the circle, serial #, 750 mark, cartier mark and that diamond looking mark on the right but lacks a size stamp mark. Would love your thoughts. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_0237.PNG
    IMG_0237.PNG
    893.3 KB · Views: 395
HI all,
Could anyone help me to authenticate this Chanel Premiere watch please? Apologies if I'm at the wrong forum as previously posted in another thread but I'll think its closed:sad: Am new in forum by the way. When I've got it one of the straps came loose and I was told by the seller to use super glue to glue it back as its very common for a Vintage piece.
Am I getting the real deal? Thank you heaps.
I've attached the photos too;) Not sure of the format whether its all right that I've chosen full images to be uploaded or thumbnails version...IMG_2316.JPG IMG_2317.JPG IMG_2318.JPG IMG_2319.JPG

Given to me from my grandmother before she passed away. I know nothing about Rolex watches. I think its automatic. The crown needs to be unscrewed slightly to change the settings. Found some online very similar to it. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_9527.JPG
    IMG_9527.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_9529.JPG
    IMG_9529.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_9530.JPG
    IMG_9530.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_9537.PNG
    IMG_9537.PNG