Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Can you please authenticate this Cartier Trinity pendant/ chain? I impulsively bid on this item but I'm now worried that it's not real. Did Cartier make ridged Trinity ring pendants? The triangular Cartier "jump ring" with the clasp seems odd. Also, were these items sold together or are these pieces from different items?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150788301495?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I haven't paid for this auction yet and the seller has a 7 day return policy but if it's not real, I'd prefer to not even receive the item.

Thank you for any help you can give me!

The triangle shape does seem odd, considering the shape of the rest of the necklace chain, but font is correct for vintage. I'm guessing some type of later repair/retooling, or that the chain at one time had a pendant or several charm type pieces that were the same shape (triangular). That would make sense in style for the period. The ring was a separate piece altogether, so you are getting two pieces IF the ring is correct, and I can't see the markings clear enough to say if the ring is authentic, and necklace may be authentic, but has definitely had something done over the years.

Hi, it's me again. Not been lucky in getting my necklace. Could someone help to authenticate the following pieces pls? Thanks.

1. http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Tiffany-...ner_Jewelry&hash=item3f162cfa38#ht_1506wt_922

2. http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Tiffany-...04948?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item3a731a4654

3.http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/AMAZING-...wellery_CA&hash=item2ebd5907f5#ht_5856wt_1082

Would also like to ask if the necklace is old and tarnished, will cleaning n polishing make it look 'like new' agn? Thanks.

please authenticate this TIA!
Authentic Cartier Solid 18K Yellow Gold Love Screw Women Bangle W/ Pouch Size 16
seller: finewatchesandjewels
item# 140722721948
link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...=251019707949&ps=63&clkid=7067431082554799112

Hey iluvpandora. Just saw ur pm. I don't seem to be able to pm u back (maybe I haven't posted enough?). If u still want to know, send me another pm with an email add and we can correspond that way. Srry for the delay! :sad:

Hey iluvpandora. Just saw ur pm. I don't seem to be able to pm u back (maybe I haven't posted enough?). If u still want to know, send me another pm with an email add and we can correspond that way. Srry for the delay! :sad:
Any Franck Muller experts out there? I'm still waiting for some response to my question about my Franck Muller watch. Can anyone direct me to a site (besides Franck Muller; I sent a pic and they have not gotten back to me) which can help?

The first necklace from 270949854791 is fake. This seller has been selling pearl Tiffany and other items over the past few weeks, some selling for a lot of money, they have all been fake. I have been reporting the listings because its awful people are spending so much money on they think is real and authentic when its not.

thanks sadiesthegirl! you're right...it's indeed awful that they claim it's real and cheat people of their money buying fake stuff!!!!

oh...how about the 2nd one?

The first necklace from 270949854791 is fake. This seller has been selling pearl Tiffany and other items over the past few weeks, some selling for a lot of money, they have all been fake. I have been reporting the listings because its awful people are spending so much money on they think is real and authentic when its not.

Hi sadiesthegirl & jpg0150. I've gotten more pics from the seller for item #4. Hope it's good enough for authentication. Thanks!

1. Nothing jumps out as being fake but I would ask for more pictures to be sure
2. I would like to see the back of the pendant but so far, it looks good
3. Looks authentic to me
4. Need more pictures, close up’s are important for this piece, the photo posted does not allow me to really get a good view of the pendant
5. Authentic.
I used to work for Tiffany’s in the early 1990’s and speak from experience. As a side note, never consider the pouch, box or care card as a factor in deciding fake/real. Some of the items above show authentic packaging but without a close up (not saying the items above are fake but if you don’t get close up photo’s, do not consider the box/pouch/ribbon/card as a factor ) I would never authenticate something based on the package. Many counterfeiters will photograph a fake with real packing, hoping that it makes the fake look more ‘real’. The only reason I typed all of this out is because some of those listings show a authentic pouch and box, but it’s the close up photos that are important.

1) authentic
2) round RTT authentic, oval possibly fake, need more pics
3) not loving it, but get more pics
4) needs more pics
5) possible fake (looks odd), again, needs more pics

Attachments

• IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 417
  • IMAG0451.jpg
    IMAG0451.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 422