Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

Dear Authenticators

I would really appreciate your opinion on this scarf's authenticity currently on eBay

Item: 2008 Op'h scarf 86cm x86cm
eBay item number: 201570916652
Seller: bkcritique
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AUTH-HER...916652?hash=item2eee90192c:g:aOYAAOSwubRXIbLi

Comments: I am looking to buy my first Hermes and love this print. Hoping this is "the one" Many thanks
Before I go spend any time on this ...
Op H was never done in 86 or 90 cm, and the photos look to be of a 70 cm scarf, seller should clear this up for you first, the scarf is priced as if it were a 90cm

Last edited:
Before I go spend any time on this ...
Op H was never done in 86 or 90 cm, and the photos look to be of a 70 cm scarf, seller should clear this up for you first, the scarf is priced as if it were a 90cm
Thanks so v much. I will contact the seller to clear it up. Not looking good. So appreciate you sharing your knowledge. Such a minefield for a newbie like me coming so late to the game so to speak. Have been reading the Hermes posts voraciously but that's no substitute for experience. Sometimes I think I should just buy one new from the store to be safe but the patterns are such a personal thing. Thanks again.

Dear Experts, I would really appreciate your opinion on this scarf's authenticity currently on eBay

Item: NEW Hermes GM Cashmere Scarf Shawl 36" 90cm Tendresse Feline Black Gold SAVE
eBay item number: 112245032381
Seller: shopfranceinc
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112245032381?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thank you in advance!
The Tendresse is authentic
The listing says 90cm and GM (which usually equates to 140cm) - the size is 90cm with fringe

The Pegase is authentic
This is, I think, the white cw (with red) not the beige (with orange), hard to tell in the photos
I would ask for a photo of the sale stamp top know if it is bothersome or not, is it on silk or tag?

Thanks MT!! Didn't win the previous one since the internet connection was a bit spotty due to our poor weather today. I was content enough to review the bidding war afterwards. Sorry to bother for the other cw. Please take a look at this one.

HERMES 90 CM SILK SCARF LE PEGASE DHERMES ULTRA VIOLET VERT BLEU BNWT

Listing: 302184307996

Seller: lilem2

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-90-C...307996?hash=item465b969d1c:g:nokAAOSwA3dYOLB3

Thank you kindly again!

Thanks so v much. I will contact the seller to clear it up. Not looking good. So appreciate you sharing your knowledge. Such a minefield for a newbie like me coming so late to the game so to speak. Have been reading the Hermes posts voraciously but that's no substitute for experience. Sometimes I think I should just buy one new from the store to be safe but the patterns are such a personal thing. Thanks again.
Dear Marietouchet, I have just heard back from the lister. The reply was "exact measurement 25 x 25" does this sound right? I also note the lister has not updated the listing. If I was not so v taken with this pattern I assure you I would not be going to or asking you to go to all this bother. apologies and sincere thanks.

Dear Marietouchet, I have just heard back from the lister. The reply was "exact measurement 25 x 25" does this sound right? I also note the lister has not updated the listing. If I was not so v taken with this pattern I assure you I would not be going to or asking you to go to all this bother. apologies and sincere thanks.
As I thought this is a authentic 70cm scarf
As always do check the photos to see if the condition meets your needs as it is clearly a used scarf and the seller has made no notes about condition

I was taking photos of a Hermes scarf, stole that my husband bought for me for Christmas, I wanted to share
it in the identify thread, to find out when it was made and the name.
I posted it to that thread, but now I am not sure it is authentic.
After taking photos and looking at the details, I am starting to question if this stole is authentic.

Can you please help me to authenticate this stole?

There is no listing, as it was a gift from my husband.

measurements are
Inches= 27" by 70"
69cm by 178cm

It is silk / cashmere but the tags have ben removed.

It is very big, so it is hard to get a photo of it in one shot.

it is a blueish grey/ orange

here are my photos, if you need more, please let me know.

http://s214.photobucket.com/user/JustagurlinSeattle/library/Hermes Scarf Stole?sort=3&page=1

Thank you for your help on this.

Good day, dear authenticators!
I would love to get your expert opinion on this. I am not familiar with this design at all, but love the color. I apologize if this listing has came up before (I couldn't locate the "search this thread" button on my screen). Thank you so much in advance!

Item: Petit-Duc
Listing#: 152376445919
Seller: robus-swtttmg
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152376445919?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
I dont see any red flags with the Petit Duc but I have never seen this cw before, which does NOT mean it is a fake
The photos are so so, and I cannot tell from them what color it is - lime, absinthe, yellow, gold ??? etc

As I thought this is a authentic 70cm scarf
As always do check the photos to see if the condition meets your needs as it is clearly a used scarf and the seller has made no notes about condition
So very thankful to you Marietouchet for sharing your knowledge. I will take your advice and look again at the scarfs condition. You are very kind. yours gratefully

I dont see any red flags with the Petit Duc but I have never seen this cw before, which does NOT mean it is a fake
The photos are so so, and I cannot tell from them what color it is - lime, absinthe, yellow, gold ??? etc
Thank you so much, MT!
The seller called it yellow, but I agree it is too hard to judge. I trully hope it is more mustard color, like on my screen. I saw another on Vestiaire in rouge H/ etoupe I am considering. Good thing the Ebay seller takes return.... Happy New Year to you!!!:flowers: